Res-X Resonator Delete, MkVII Volkswagen GTI & 8V Audi A3 FWD
- 2019+ VW Mk7.5 Golf - Exhaust pipe diameter after the OEM resonator must be 65mm for this Res-X to install properly.
- Does NOT fit 2019 Volkwagen GTI with engine code DKFA.
- Does NOT fit A3 produced after 07/30/2018
The 034Motorsport Res-X Resonator Delete unleashes a throaty growl that exudes the sound of performance and warns bystanders that this isn't your average 4-cylinder. The new aggressive exhaust note is accomplished by removing the heavy factory resonator and replacing it with a ready-to-install 034Motorsport Res-X Resonator Delete.
No welding required! This is a true bolt-in exhaust upgrade that eliminates the quiet factory resonator for a deeper exhaust growl.
Enjoy a more aggressive exhaust note with no noticeable drone inside the cabin at a fraction of the cost of more expensive cat-back systems.
MkVII Volkswagen GTI & 8V Audi A3 FWD Res-X Features
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Deeper, Aggressive Exhaust Note
- No Added Drone Inside Cabin
- Lighter Than Factory Resonator
- Completely Reversible Installation
- 034Motorsport Res-X Resonator Delete for MkVII Volkswagen GTI & 8V Audi A3 2.0 TFSI FWD
- Exhaust Clamp For Bolt-In Installation
- 2015 - 2021 Volkswagen GTI (Mk7/7.5 - MQB)
- Note: 2019+ VW Mk7.5 Golf - Exhaust pipe diameter after the OEM resonator must be 65mm for this Res-X to install properly.
- Note: Does NOT fit 2019 Volkwagen GTI with engine code DKFA.
- 2015 - 07/30/2018 Audi A3 2.0 TFSI (8V/8V.5 - MQB)
- FWD Models Only
- Excludes Cabriolet
Note: This product is designed for North American market vehicles. For RoW markets, please confirm your factory resonator has a 65mm diameter inlet and outlet.
The installation of your 034Motorsport FWD MQB Res-X Resonator Delete is a relatively simple process that will take approximately 1 hour to complete. You can access our detailed installation guide by clicking the icon on the left.
Sound Clips: Res-X Resonator Delete for MkVII Volkswagen GTI
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov