Sachs Performance Clutch Kit with SIngle Mass Flywheel for MkV/MkVI Volkswagen GTI 2.0 TSI
034Motorsport is proud to offer this Sachs Performance Clutch Kit with Single Mass Flywheel for the MkV/MkVI Volkswagen GTI 2.0 TSI!
Rated by Sachs for 530+Nm of torque, this clutch kit features a high-performance full-face organic clutch disc and upgraded pressure plate with increased clamping force to offer increased torque holding capacity without sacrificing pedal feel, engagement, and driveability.
The included single mass steel flywheel is 60% lighter than the factory dual mass unit, providing significantly improved engine response and acceleration.
We recommend this clutch kit for vehicles that see both street driving and weekend track days.
- Increased Holding Capactiy Over Stock Clutch
- Factory-Like Engagement Quality (No Chatter or On/Off Switch!)
- Superior Thermal Resistance
- Longer Life Span
- 15.8 lb Steel Single Mass Flywheel
- Made in Germany!
- Sachs Performance Full-Face Organic Disc
- Sachs Performance Reinforced Clutch Cover (Pressure Plate)
- Sachs Steel Single Mass Flywheel
- 2006 - 2009 Volkswagen GTI 2.0 TSI (MkV) with 6-Speed Manual Transmission
- 2010 - 2014 Volkswagen GTI 2.0 TSI (MkVI) with 6-Speed Manual Transmission
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov