034Motorsport Spherical Motorsport Rear Sway Bar End Links, Volkswagen & Audi MQB & MQB EVO
034Motorsport MQB Spherical Motorsport Rear Sway Bar End Links for Volkswagen & Audi MQB & MQB EVO vehicles are designed to be a direct, drop-in upgrade for the plastic factory end links!
These end links replace the factory rubber bushings and plastic bodies to increase the effectiveness of the rear sway bar, and improve handling feel and performance. 034Motorsport MQB Audi/Volkswagen Rear Sway Bar End Links feature High-Strength Billet Aluminum Bodies, Stainless Steel Spacers, and Genuine Aurora Teflon-Lined Spherical Bearings to provide motorsport-level performance and quality.
034Motorsport MQB Spherical Motorsport Rear Sway Bar End Links will work with any stock or aftermarket rear sway bar for the MQB platform.
Please Note: For lowered vehicles, always check all clearances over the full articulation of the suspension in order to identify possible interference. We recommend running 034Motorsport suspension components, as they have been designed and tested to work together, without interference. Installation Effort: MILD
Replace your imprecise factory plastic/rubber rear sway bar end links on your Volkswagen & Audi MQB & MQB EVO vehicle with this performance engineered spherical set! 034Motorsport's MQB Spherical Motorsport Rear Sway Bar End Links allow for uncompromised transfer of suspension movement to the sway bar, increasing the effectiveness of the rear sway bar and improving handling feel.
034Motorsport's MQB Audi/Volkswagen Spherical Motorsport Rear Sway Bar End Links utilize Motorsport-Quality Teflon-Lined Aurora COM-8T Spherical Bearings, Billet Aluminum End Link Bodies, and Stainless Steel End Link Spacers to ensure optimum performance. These spherical end links are direct replacements for the stock parts, and designed to be fully serviceable and rebuildable.
This upgrade was thoroughly tested by 034Motorsport and independent Audi/Volkswagen enthusiasts before release on new MQB chassis vehicles. Installation is very simple, and is completely reversible.
- CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum End Link Bodies - Anodized Black for Durability
- CNC Machined Stainless Steel End Links Spacers
- Motorsport Quality Aurora Spherical Bearings Featuring Self-Lubricating Teflon Race Lining
- Spherical Design Eliminates Deflection and Ensures Proper Articulation
- Direct Drop-In Replacement for Factory End Links
- Sold In Pairs
- Improved Sway Bar Function
- More Direct Handling Feel
- 034Motorsport MQB Spherical Rear Sway Bar End Link Pair
- New Installation Hardware
- 5Q0505465C / 5Q0 505 465C
034Motorsport RS3 track use alignment specs; these specifications are optimal for a track driven car with a very "loose" handling attitude and lively rear end that drives towards oversteer. Caution should be used with these alignment specs as they can cause the car to over-rotate and spin, especially during throttle-lift conditions while turning:
- Front: (Tires: 265/35-18 Michelin Sport Cup 2)
- Camber: -3.0 degrees each side (034-601-1013 camber mounts)
- Caster: 7.1 degrees (not adjustable)
- Toe: 0.6mm (toe-in) each side
- Rear: (Tires: 245/40-18 Michelin Sport Cup 2)
- Camber: -1.5 degrees each side
- Toe: 0.8mm (toe-in) each side
Our test vehicle is also running 034Motorsport front and rear sway bars, and all 034Motorsport spherical Motorsport line of products.
|Audi||RS3||2017+||8V.5||2.5 TFSI EVO|
|Audi||RS3||2022+||8Y||2.5 TFSI EVO|
|Audi||TT||2016-2020||8S||2.0T Gen 3|
|Audi||TTS||2016-2020||8S||2.0T Gen 3|
|Audi||TTRS||2018-2020||8S||2.5 TFSI EVO|
|VW||GLI||2018+||MkVII||2.0T Gen3 MQB|
|VW||Golf R||2015-2019||MkVII/MkVII.5||2.0 TSI Gen 3|
|VW||Golf R||2021-Present||Mk8||2.0T Gen4|
The installation of your is a straightforward process that will take approximately 1 hour to complete. You can access our detailed installation guide by clicking the icon on the left.
|Part Number Interchange||5Q0505465C|
- Corsa Performance MKVII Volkswagen Golf/GTI 2.0 TSI Cat-Back Exhaust SystemAs low as $1,416.99
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov