Stage 2 Billet Catch Can Kit, 8V/8V.5 Audi S3 & Mk7/Mk7.5 VW Golf R AWD
Ever wondered why your S3 or Golf R decides to smokescreen drivers behind you like it's a James Bond movie while you’re absolutely sending it on the racetrack? Don’t get black flagged because of this VAG design flaw. The 034Motorsport Stage 2 Billet Catch Can Kit allows you to drive hard with confidence!
The 034Motorsport Stage 2 Billet Catch Can Kit for 8V Audi S3 & Volkswagen Golf R replaces the factory failure-prone PCV with a CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum breather plate and modular catch can assembly.
034Motorsport's engineers designed the Stage 2 Billet Catch Can Kit to provide optimal crankcase ventilation while keeping oil and water vapor out of the intake tract, resulting in drastically reduced carbon buildup and extended life from the 2.0T EA888 Gen 3.
The Billet Catch Can Kit also includes a Catch Can Oil Drain Kit, allowing for service-free use of the catch can by draining collected oil back into the oil drain line of the turbocharger.Installation Effort: MODERATE
The 034Motorsport Stage 2 Billet Catch Can Kit is the ultimate PCV replacement for hardcore track enthusiasts and street drivers alike, featuring both the 034Motorsport Catch Can and Valve Cover Breather Assembly, CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum billet. The 034Motorsport Valve Cover Breather Assembly utilizes a built-in baffle plate to prevent oil from surging into the cylinder head, which the stock valve cover breather assembly fails to do. When paired with our catch can, this kit harmoniously ensures the intercooler and inlet tracts stay clear of pesky oil build-up, solving blow-by issues through proper crankcase ventilation. This pairing allows clean airflow throughout the intake manifold, resulting in an increased lifespan of your motor and a smoke-free experience on the race track!
The Billet Catch Can Kit also includes a Catch Can Oil Drain Kit, allowing for service-free use of the catch can by draining collected oil back into the oil drain line of the turbocharger.
What’s the Problem?
Pushing the EA888 Gen3 2.0T hard on track under high-G braking and cornering commonly results in large pools of oil collecting within the cylinder head. Due to an inherent design flaw in the factory PCV system, the pooled oil can escape through the check valve and into the combustion chamber, causing an enormous puff of blue/gray smoke to come out of the tailpipes under harsh braking or hard turning. This can lead to severe consequences such as shorter engine life, avoidable oil consumption, and oil starvation due to rapid oil consumption.
Valve Cover Breather Assembly Efficiency:
A critical feature of a valve cover breather assembly is the ability to relieve pressure within the crankcase. Oftentimes, competitors tout their baffle system ensures proper crankcase pressure ventilation, but most owners often find themselves with blown seals due to inadequate ventilation under the harshest conditions. This issue is caused by a poorly designed baffle plate with unnecessarily tight tolerances, hindering the performance of the PCV system rather than improving it. The 034Motorsport Stage 2 Billet Valve Cover Breather Assembly has a properly designed baffle plate that prevents large quantities of oil from splashing out of the cylinder head, while allowing for restriction-free airflow for crankcase pressure, ensuring that the crankcase does not build up unnecessary pressure during high-performance usage.
The 034Motorsport Billet Catch Can is included in the Stage 2 Billet Catch Can Kit captures and stores all unwanted vapors from the valve cover breather assembly. For added convenience, there is an integrated dipstick allowing for a quick and easy way of checking levels.
- Simple Bolt-In Installation
- Machined From 6061-T6 Aluminum Billet
- Anodized Black for Protection Long-Lasting Good Looks
- Integrated Dipstick for Easy Level Checks
- The Built-In Baffle Plate Allows Proper Crankcase Ventilation Without Oil Surging.
- Ensures Proper Crankcase Ventilation
- Eliminates Potential Boost Leak at PCV Assembly
- Eliminates The "Giant Puff of Smoke" That Occurs on Track With the Stock Unit
- Catches Unwanted Oil and Water Vapor From Being Burnt
- Keeps the Intercooler and Inlet Tracts Clear of Oil Build-Up, and Provides Clean Airflow Through The Inlet Manifold.
- Prevents Oil Deposits in Intake Manifold and On Intake Valves
- Reduces Carbon Buildup
- Service-Free Use with Catch Can Oil Drain Kit!
- Retains Factory Engine Cover
- CNC-Machined Billet Aluminum 034Motorsport Valve Cover Breather Fittings (Black Anodized)
- 034Motorsport Modular Catch Can Assembly (Black Anodized)
- -10 AN Catch Can Inlet/Outlet Hoses
- No-Drill Mounting Bracket
- VC PCV Breather Adapter Assembly
- Catch Can Oil Drain Kit
- Installation Hardware
Part Number Interchange:
- 06K 103 495 P
- 06K 103 495 AA
- 06K 103 495 AF
- 06K 103 495 AS
- 06K 103 495 BL
- 06K 103 495 AG
- 06K 103 495 AT
- 06K 103 495 BM
- 06K 103 495 AH
- 06K 103 495 AP
Note: Vehicles running catch cans in below-freezing temperatures are advised to remove the catch can during winter months to avoid freeze-up issues. Race cars that need to run catch cans in freezing conditions should take extra steps to prevent freeze-up such as an electric heater or cleaning out the system regularly. Take care when routing the lines and avoid drooping, as that can allow oil/water to collect and freeze.
|VW||Golf R||2015-2020||Mk7||2.0T Gen3|
NOTE: AWD Only
The installation of your is a straightforward process that will take approximately 4 hours to complete. You can access our detailed installation guide by clicking the icon on the left.
|Part Number Interchange||06K 103 495 P ,06K 103 495 AA ,06K 103 495 AF ,06K 103 495 AS ,06K 103 495 BL ,06K 103 495 AG ,06K 103 495 AT ,06K 103 495 BM ,06K 103 495 AH ,06K 103 495 AP|
- 034Motorsport 2.0T Gen 3 (IS20) Performance Software, 8V Audi A3 & MkVII Volkswagen GTI
As low as $85.00 Regular Price $100.00
- DSG Software Upgrade for MkVII Volkswagen & 8S/8V Audi, DQ250 Transmission
As low as $340.00 Regular Price $400.00
- Dynamic+ End User Flashing Kit R4Special Price $135.00 Regular Price $150.00
- Cast Stainless Steel Racing Downpipe, 8V Audi A3/S3 & MKVII Volkswagen Golf RSpecial Price $783.70 Regular Price $922.00
- Dynamic+ Lowering Springs for MkVII Volkswagen Golf/GTISpecial Price $265.50 Regular Price $295.00
- Dynamic+ Camber Mount Pair, Volkswagen & Audi MQB and MQB EVOSpecial Price $335.70 Regular Price $373.00
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov