Street Density Strut Mount & Bearing Bundle, Volkswagen & Audi MQB
The 034Motorsport Street Density Strut Mount & Bearing Bundle includes a pair of 70 durometer Street Density Strut Mounts and replacement Strut Mount Bearings. This bundle contains the necessary pieces when replacing noisy and worn parts or when upgrading your front suspension.
The factory front strut bearings see a lot of load from the suspension, and can wear and become noisy over time. This bundle of mounts will also eliminate the annoying "squeaking" sound often caused by the stock strut mounts when paired with coilover suspensions. Street Density Strut Mounts will only cause a minimal increase in noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH) inside of the cabin. These mounts are a completely re-engineered performance solution, not just inserts for use with the factory mounts.
The Street Density Strut Mount is manufactured from 70 durometer rubber, which is approximately 50% stiffer than stock. The rubber is also fully vulcanized to the center cups to increase the lifespan and performance of the mounts significantly.
The steel strut mount bodies have also been redesigned to cope with the added stresses of spirited driving.
- Manufactured from 70 Durometer Rubber
- Rubber Fully Vulcanized to Center Cups
- Eliminates "Squeaking" Sound Caused by Factory Strut Mounts
- Reduced Strut Mount Deflection
- Maintain Proper Suspension Geometry Under Load
- Improved Steering Feel & Handling
- Complete Drop-In Replacement of Factory Strut Mounts
- Priced as a Complete Set - Two of Each - at a Discounted Price Compared to Buying Individually
- 2x Street Density Strut Mount
- 2x Factory Replacement Strut Bearing
- 2x Hardened Steel Washer
OE Part Interchange:
- 5Q0 412 331 D* - Strut Mount
- 5Q0 412 249 E* - Strut Bearing
- *And Any Subsequent Supersessions
|Audi||TT||2016-2020||8S||2.0T Gen 3|
|Audi||TTS||2016-2020||8S||2.0T Gen 3|
|Audi||TTRS||2018-2020||8S||2.5 TFSI EVO|
|VW||GLI||2018+||MkVII||2.0 TSI Gen3|
|VW||Golf||1.8T Gen3||MkVII/MkVII.5 SportWagen||2015-202|
|VW||Golf||1.8T Gen3||MkVII/MkVII.5 Alltrack||2015-202|
|VW||Golf R||2015-2019||MkVII/MkVII.5||2.0 TSI Gen 3|
|VW||Golf R||2021-Present||Mk8||2.0T Gen4|
The installation of your is a straightforward process however it will take approximately 4.5 hours to complete. You can access our detailed installation guide by clicking the icon on the left.
|Part Number Interchange||5Q0 412 331 D*, 5Q0 412 249 E*|
- Cast Stainless Steel Racing Downpipe, MKVII Volkswagen Golf/GTI & 8V Audi A3 FWDSpecial Price $783.90 Regular Price $871.00
- Cast Stainless Steel Racing Downpipe, 8V Audi A3/S3 & MKVII Volkswagen Golf RSpecial Price $829.80 Regular Price $922.00
- Dynamic+ Coil Spring Sleeves$13.00
- Dynamic+ Lowering Springs for MkVII Volkswagen Golf/GTISpecial Price $265.50 Regular Price $295.00
- Dynamic+ Lowering Springs for MkVII Volkswagen Golf RSpecial Price $292.50 Regular Price $325.00
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov