Subframe Bushing Set, Aluminum, MkIV Volkswagen & 8L Audi
034Motorsport's Solid Aluminum Subframe Bushing Kit for the MkIV Volkswagen Golf/Jetta/GTI/GLI is designed to replace the sloppy rubber rear bushings in the front subframe to provide a solid, slop-free mounting solution.
These are a direct press-in replacement for the stock rubber mounts, and engineered to eliminate slop and movement from the subframe bushings to improve handling and steering feel.NVH Levels: None - Low
NVH is the measurement of how much noise, vibration, & harshness gets transmitted into the cabin of your vehicle. Based on user feedback, 034Motorsport Subframe Mount Inserts transfer None to Low amounts of NVH to the cabin. NVH is subjective, so some users may find NVH to be increased or decreased from our rating. If you are experiencing higher than quoted NVH with this product, please evaluate the installation to ensure to components are correctly installed and email email@example.com for further assistance.
034Motorsport solid aluminum subframe bushings for the Mk4 Chassis VW and 8L Chassis Audi cars.
- CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum.
- Replaces Rear Bushings in the Front Subframe. (The front position is solid-mounted from the factory.)
- Elimnates Slop and Movement from Rear Subframe Bushings.
- Completely Maintains Suspension Geometry for Improved Handling, Tire Wear and Steering Response.
- Direct Replacement for Stock Rubber Bushings.
- 034Motorsport Solid Aluminum Subframe Bushings (Set of 4)
- Factory Subframe Bolt Set
- Fits All Mk4 Chassis FWD Vehicles (Volkswagen Beetle/GLI/Golf/GTI/Jetta)
- Fits All 8L Chassis FWD Vehicles (Audi A3)
- Replaces Factory Part Number: 1J0199429
Please Note: Our aluminum bushings are precision CNC machined to within a few ten-thousandths of an inch. However, the stock steel subframe has very sloppy tolerances. It will be required to clearance your subframe to fit these bushings. A sanding roll or carbide grinding bit can be used. The amount of material varies on each subframe. Volkswagen made these very sloppy as the stock subframe bushings have rubber sleeves. Our billet aluminum bushings require a much higher tolerance fit.
|Part Number Interchange
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov