Sway Bar End Link Pair, Motorsport, Front, Adjustable, Volkswagen & Audi PQ35, MQB, and MQB EVO
Replace your flimsy, imprecise OEM sway bar end links with these performance engineered adjustable spherical endlinks! The 034Motorsport's Billet Adjustable Front Sway Bar End Links allow for uncompromised transfer of suspension movement to the sway bar, and are adjustable in length, allowing you to maintain proper preload on the sway bar when lowering your car. 034Motorsport sway bar end links are the only options on the market with high misalignment sphericals, ensuring that the end links do not bind as the suspension articulates.
What is Sway Bar Preload?
When a sway bar is preloaded, it means that it is already twisted when the car is at rest, and it’s trying to roll the car to one side because of this. This will lead to asymmetric behaviour and the car will favor tuning one way versus the other.
Preload is detectable when the car is at ride-height on a flat surface, and removal of an end link is difficult because the sway bar is already twisted and applying force on the bolt, or installing the endlink is difficult because the bar needs to be twisted to insert the bolt through the hole in the sway bar. With equal-length non-adjustable sway bar end links, removing preload is not possible.
By utilizing our 034Motorsport adjustable end links, the lengths of each endlink can be adjusted so that the endlink can be easily installed at ride-height without needing to twist the bar to get it to fit. Zero preload provides symmetrical handling in right and left turns.
- CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum Bodies (Anodized Black for Durability)
- CNC Machined Steel Adapter Hardware (Zinc Plated for Durability)
- Motorsport Quality Aurora Spherical Bearings
- High Misalignment Sphericals - Allow Proper Articulation Without Binding
- +/- 0.75" of Adjustability (1.5" Total Adjustment Range)
- Sold In Pairs
- Adjust Sway Bar Preload - Essential When Corner Balancing Lowered Vehicles
- Improved Sway Bar Reaction Time & Accuracy
- 2005 - 2013 Audi A3/S3/RS3 (8P)
- 2015 - 2020 Audi A3/S3/RS3 (8V/8V.5)
- 2022 - Present Audi A3/S3/RS3 (8Y)
- 2007 - 2013 Audi TT/TTS/TTRS (8J)
- 2015 - Present Audi TT/TTS/TTRS (8S)
- 2007 - 2009 Volkswagen Eos (Mk5)
- 2010 - 2013 Volkswagen Eos (Mk6)
- 2006 - 2009 Volkswagen Jetta/GTI/GLI/Rabbit/R32 (Mk5)
- 2010 - 2014 Volkswagen Golf/GTI/Rabbit/R (Mk6)
- 2015 - 2020 Volkswagen Golf/GTI/R (Mk7)
- 2022 - Present Volkswagen GTI/R (Mk8)
- 2015 - 2020 Volkswagen E-Golf (Mk7/7.5)
- 2010 - 2015 Volkswagen Jetta/GLI (Mk6)
- 2019 - Present Volkswagen Jetta (Mk7)
- 2006 - 2010 Volkswagen Passat (B6)
- 2012 - 2019 Volkswagen Passat (B7)
- 2008 - 2013 Volkswagen Tiguan
- Compatible with all stock and aftermarket sway bars.
034Motorsport RS3 track use alignment specs; these specifications are optimal for a track driven car with a very "loose" handling attitude and lively rear end that drives towards oversteer. Caution should be used with these alignment specs as they can cause the car to over-rotate and spin, especially during throttle-lift conditions while turning:
- Front: (Tires: 265/35-18 Michelin Sport Cup 2)
- Camber: -3.0 degrees each side (034-601-1013 camber mounts)
- Caster: 7.1 degrees (not adjustable)
- Toe: 0.6mm (toe-in) each side
- Rear: (Tires: 245/40-18 Michelin Sport Cup 2)
- Camber: -1.5 degrees each side
- Toe: 0.8mm (toe-in) each side
Our test vehicle is also running 034Motorsport front and rear sway bars, and all 034Motorsport spherical Motorsport line of products.
The installation of your is a straightforward process that will take approximately 1 hour to complete. You can access our detailed installation guide by clicking the icon on the left.
- Motor Mount Pair, Density Line, MkV & MkVI Volkswagen, 8J & 8P Audi, 2.0T FSIAs low as $198.80 Regular Price $284.00
- Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar, 8J/8P Audi TT/TTS/TTRS & A3/S3/RS3, MkV/MkVI Volkswagen R32 & Golf RSpecial Price $252.90 Regular Price $281.00
- Strut Mount, Track Density, MkV & MkVI Volkswagen, 8J & 8P AudiSpecial Price $59.40 Regular Price $66.00
- Spherical Rear Trailing Arm Kit, MkV/MkVI Volkswagen Golf/Jetta/GTI/R & 8J/8P Audi A3/S3/RS3/TT/TTS/TTRSSpecial Price $415.80 Regular Price $462.00
- Density Line Adjustable Rear Toe Links, Volkswagen & Audi PQ35 and MQB EVOSpecial Price $238.50 Regular Price $265.00
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov