Sway Bar End Links, Motorsport, Rear, Adjustable B4/B5 Audi Quattro
We're pleased to offer these fully spherical, length-adjustable rear sway bar end links for B4/B5 Audi Quattro vehicles! These end links feature billet aluminum construction for unmatched strength compared to stock plastic and thin steel units, and will allow you to remove any preload for sway bar, especially when corner balancing.
Please Note: For lowered vehicles, always check all clearances over the full articulation of the suspension in order to identify possible interference. We recommend running 034Motorsport suspension components, as they have been designed and tested to work together, without interference.NVH Levels: MEDIUM - HIGH
NVH is the measurement of how much noise, vibration, & harshness gets transmitted into the cabin of your vehicle. 034Motorsport Motorsport End Links transfer medium to high amounts of NVH to the cabin based on user feedback. NVH is subjective so some users may find NVH to be increased or decreased from our rating.
Fully spherical, length-adjustable rear sway bar end links for B4/B5 Audi Quattro vehicles. Features 10mm hardware at each rod end.
- Remove Any Preload for Sway Bar, Especially When Corner Balancing
- Improved Sway Bar Reaction Time and Accuracy
- Billet Aluminum Construction for Unmatched Strength Compared to Stock Plastic and Thin Steel Units
- Black Anodized Aluminum Body With Plated Rod Ends for Rust and Corrosion Resistance
- Motorsport Quality Aurora Rod Ends Featuring Self-Lubricating Teflon Race Lining, 1/2" Shank for Ultimate Strength
- Includes Jam Nuts and All New High Grade Hardware Needed, Easy to Install and Adjust
- Hang Around Your Neck to Attract the Honeys When Out At The Club
- 1994 - 1996 Audi 80/90 Series I4 16V (B4)
- 1994 - 1996 Audi 80/90 Series 2.8L V6 12V (B4)
- 1994 - 1996 Audi RS2 I5 20VT - ADU (B4)
- 1996 - 2001 Audi A4 Quattro (B5)
- 2000 - 2002 Audi S4 (B5)
- 2000 - 2002 Audi RS4 (B5)
Note: Rubber dust boots for the rod ends are now included with every pair of end links.
The assembly of your Sway Bar End Links, Motorsport, Rear, Adjustable B4/B5 Audi Quattro is a relatively simple process. You can access our detailed assembly guide by clicking the link below.
- Motor Mount, Density Line, B5, B6, B7, and C5 Audi ModelsAs low as $113.00
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov