Tial MV-R (V44) Wastegate, 44mm V-Band
Tial's new MV-R (V44) 44mm v-band external wastegate is the new compact replacment for the popular Tial 44mm wastegate. Uses identical flanges to the Tial 44mm and features the same centerlines, making it a direct drop-in for existing Tial 44mm users.
The redesigned MV-R features a smaller body and v-band attachment to allow for simple, trouble-free installation on applications where space is limited.
- High temperature NiCrFe based alloy valve and 347SS valve housing will offer longer product life compared to competing designs.
- High temperature silicone Nomex reinforced actuator diaphragm.
- 17-7 PH Stainless Steel actuator spring gives consistent pressure at high temperature, resist "relaxing" at temperature to 900F (483C).
- Nitronic 60 Stainless Steel is used for the valve seat, and valve bushing.
- All stainless steel hardware.
- Mating weld flanges are 304L.
- Color anodized aluminum actuator, select color below.
- 3 lower ports and two top ports for easy install, no need to rotate the actuator top at all, plugs included for unused ports.
- Ultra compact design fits in very tight spaces, the unit stands only 4.17" tall, more compact than any other 44mm external wastegate on the market today.
- V-band inlet and outlet for easy installation and greater versatility.
- Integrated -4 AN water cooling ports that cycle a small amount of coolant through the actuator top to keep the temperatures down in extreme conditions such as road racing. These are leak tested after installation from the factory and can be removed if not utilized.
Includes complete installation hardware: MV-R assembly, valve seat, inlet v-band clamp, inlet flange, outlet v-band clamp, outlet flange, 2 air fittings, 2 -4AN removable water fittings, and plugs for unused air ports.
Supplied with a .9 BAR wastegate spring. Please select color below.
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov