Tial Q Blow Off Valve, 50mm V-Band
The new Tial Q Blow Off Valve is the high-flow replacement for the now discontinued Tial 50mm BOV.
Through countless hours of R&D, Tial was able to make the same size valve flow a staggering 60% more than the original design. That means 60% more air is blown off per cycle! This is the highest flowing BOV on the market.
- Uses the same flange as the original Tial 50mm BOV, and is a direct replacement for current Tial 50mm users.
- For use on turbocharged and supercharged applications.
- Body and all internal components are CNC-machined from 6061 aluminum alloy.
- Features a large 1.98 in (50.5mm) valve.
- V-band design aluminum mounting clamp gives a very clean and unique appearance.
- Clamp is anodized and uses stainless steel hardware for a long lasting, corrosion-free appearance.
- Valve seal utilizes a Viton o-ring that is clamped in place to prevent the possibility of sticking to the seat and pulling out.
- Valve stem and guide are Teflon-lubricated, hard anodize-coated for wear resistance.
- Actuator has a high temp silicone Nomex-reinforced diaphragm for long life.
- The Tial Q also comes with our own machined aluminum banjo-type air fitting and bolt, with over sized 10mm hose barb for quick actuator response.
- An aluminum or mild steel weld base mounting flange is furnished with each unit. stainless steel is available at an additional cost. Please select flange material below.
- The use of 6061 aluminum allows the housing to be anodized with a selection of colors. Please select color below.
- Comes with an 11psi spring standard.
Includes complete installation hardware: Tial Q BOV assembly, v-band clamp, v-band weld flange, high pressure o-ring, and air fitting.
Supplied with a 11 PSI spring. Please select color and flange material below.
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov