Transmission/Differential Mounts, Early Audi, Motorsport Spec, Billet Aluminum & Delrin
NVH is the measurement of how much noise, vibration, & harshness gets transmitted into the cabin of your vehicle. These 034Motorsport Mounts will transfer medium amounts of NVH to the cabin based on user feedback. NVH is subjective so some users may find NVH to be increased or decreased from our rating. If you are experiencing higher than quoted NVH with this product, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
We're proud to announce the availability of our improved Motorsport Differential/Transmission Mounts for most early Audi applications, including the B3 Audi 80/90/Coupe Quattro, Audi UrQuattro, Audi 4000/5000, Audi 100/200, and Audi S2/RS2!
034Motorsport's Motorsport Differential/Transmission Mounts are the new standard in track performance. Our mounts are engineered with racing in mind, and manufactured from billet aluminum and delrin for the ultimate in performance and durability.
The result is a locked-down drivetrain, solid shifting, and virtually no wheel hop. Motorsport Drivetrain Mounts will cause a noticeable increase in noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH) inside of the cabin. Our Density Line Mounts are better suited towards street-driven vehicles on which excessive noise and vibration are not desired.
- Manufactured from Billet Aluminum and Delrin
- Rebuildable Design
- Includes New High-Grade Metric Hardware
- Reduced Drivetrain Slop
- Decreased Differential/Transmission Movement Under Load
- More Direct Power Transfer
- Improved Shifting Feel
- Complete Drop-In Replacement of Factory Differential/Transmission Mounts
- Sold Individually (2 Mounts Required Per Car)
- B3 Audi 80/90/Coupe Quattro
- Audi UrQuattro
- Audi 4000/5000
- Audi 100/200
- Audi S2/RS2
- Only replaces factory transmission mounts on later B4 chassis vehicles which use the B4/B5 style rear differential mounts.
- 857 599 431 / 857599431
- 431 399 151D / 431399151D
|Part Number Interchange
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov