TTE710 Turbocharger Upgrade, B9/B9.5 EA839 3.0T Vehicles
Precisely balancing turbochargers is a key critical factor to become a TTE upgrade unit as longevity and performance are paramount. Good balance improves acoustics also. Great care is taken with all TTE turbochargers to achieve TTE’s balance standards. First, parts are balanced at slow speeds up to 2800RPM in multiple planes using TTE’s single parts machine, then components are assembled, and then the CHRA are dynamically balanced. Some applications are balanced up to 250,000 RPM in multiple planes using TTE’s in house VSR machine to acquire the ultimate equilibrium, to a standard far higher than OEM. Each turbocharger is supplied with a serial numbered balance test result document.
- Original BorgWarner Turbocharger Base Unit
- TTE Billet Milled compressor 7+7 BLADE 66MM Inlet
- TTE 9 Blade oversize High-Flow Low Mass Turbine
- Plug and Play Installation
- 7-Pad Thrust Bearing
- Proven TheTurboEngineers Quality
- Single Parts Finely Balanced then Components Assembled and Core High-Speed VSR Balanced
- Supplied with a Balance Test Result Document
- Made in Germany
- Stainless Steel Racing Catalyst, B9/B9.5 Audi S4/S5Special Price $1,620.00 Regular Price $1,643.00
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov