X-Clear Driveshaft Tunnel Brace, AWD Volkswagen & Audi MQB And MQB EVO
The X-Clear Driveshaft Tunnel Brace is designed to increase clearance for aftermarket exhausts by replacing the shallow-fitting OEM tunnel brace. This allows for a larger diameter exhaust to be installed without causing excessive rattling or vibration.
The X-Clear Driveshaft Tunnel Brace replaces the factory brace with a CNC Machined Billet 6061-T6 Aluminum brace designed to increase exhaust clearance by 8mm over factory.
- Increased Stiffness Over OE Stamped Steel Part
- CNC Machined from Billet 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Bright Black Anodizing, with Laser Etched 034Motorsport Logo
- Adds 8mm of Additional Clearance to Exhaust Compared to the OE Part, Allowing Larger Diameter (up to ½” diameter larger) Aftermarket Exhaust Installation
- Fast, Easy Installation
- No Added NVH
- Billet Tunnel Brace
- Mounting Hardware
OE Part Interchange:
- 5Q0 802 128
|Audi||S3||2015-2020 - quattro||8V/8V.5||2.0 TFSI|
|Audi||S3||2022-Present - quattro||8Y||2.0 TFSI|
|VW||Golf Alltrack||2015-2020 - quattro||Mk7/Mk7.5||1.8T Gen3|
|VW||Golf R||2015-2019 - quattro||Mk7/Mk7.5||2.0 TSI Gen 3|
|VW||Golf R||2021-Present||Mk8||2.0T Gen4|
The installation of your is a straightforward process that will take approximately 30 minutes to complete. You can access our detailed installation guide by clicking the icon on the left.
|Part Number Interchange||5Q0 802 128|
- 2-Piece Floating Front Brake Rotor Upgrade Kit, Volkswagen & Audi MQB and MQB EVO AWD with 2.0T TFSI (Performance Pack)Special Price $743.20 Regular Price $929.00
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov