Billet Aluminum Rear Subframe Mount Insert Kit, B8/B8.5 Audi S4/RS4, S5/RS5, Allroad, Q5/SQ5
The 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum Rear Subframe Mount Insert Kit for B8/B8.5 Audi S4/RS4, S5/RS5, Q5/SQ5 is designed to limit movement in the factory rear subframe mounts to maintain proper suspension geometry when cornering, and improve the responsiveness of the rear suspension and differential.
By filling small voids in the four factory mounts as well as limiting vertical movement, this insert set eliminates the associated slop to ensure that you experience a more refined, connected driving experience, especially when driving at the limit. These billet aluminum parts will not pack and wear over time, and offer a lasting performance improvement.
Please Note: The four factory rear subframe bolts can be reused at the torque specified in our Installation Guide. If you wish to purchase new stretch factory hardware, the part number for these bolts is WHT004756A.NVH Levels: None - Low
NVH is the measurement of how much noise, vibration, & harshness gets transmitted into the cabin of your vehicle. Based on user feedback, 034Motorsport Subframe Mount Inserts transfer None to Low amounts of NVH to the cabin. NVH is subjective, so some users may find NVH to be increased or decreased from our rating. If you are experiencing higher than quoted NVH with this product, please evaluate the installation to ensure to components are correctly installed and email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
034Motorsport is pleased to present Billet Aluminum Rear Subframe Mount Inserts for the B8/B8.5 Audi S4/RS4, S5/RS5, Q5/SQ5!
The B8/B8.5 Audi S4/RS4, S5/RS5, and Q5/SQ5 use rubber rear subframe mounts which deflect under load, causing the rear end to feel vague and loose, as well as leading to less-than-optimal suspension geometry and increased understeer. These precision-machined billet aluminum inserts are designed to fill voids in the factory rear subframe mounts, and limit subframe movement without sacrificing ride quality or introducing any perceivable additional noise, vibration, or harshness into the cabin. The result is a more refined, connected driving experience, as well as improved effectiveness of aftermarket rear sway bar upgrades and suspension components.
Designed to work in conjunction with the factory rubber mounts, this insert package was engineered using CAD software and thoroughly tested and refined to provide a significant improvement in handling performance and feel.
These inserts were tested extensively by 034Motorsport and independent Audi enthusiasts before release on multiple B8/B8.5 vehicles. Installation is very simple, can be performed in under an hour, and is completely reversible.
- T6-6061 Billet Aluminum Construction
- CNC-Machined In-House
- Clear Anodized Finish for Durability
- Engineered to Fill Voids In Factory Rear Subframe Mounts
- Helps Maintain Proper Suspension Geometry When Cornering
- Reduces Rear Subframe Movement During Launches & Acceleration
- Improves Shifting Feel, Resulting in Crisper Shifts
- Virtually No Additional NVH Transfer Inside Cabin
- Easy, Straightforward Installation
- 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum B8/B8.5 Audi S4/RS4, S5/RS5, Allroad, Q5/SQ5 Rear Subframe Insert - Front (Pair)
- 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum B8/B8.5 Audi S4/RS4, S5/RS5, Allroad, Q5/SQ5 Rear Subframe Insert - Rear (Pair)
- 2010 - 2016 Audi S4 (B8/B8.5)
- 2010 - 2016 Audi RS4 (B8/B8.5)
- 2008 - 2016 Audi S5 (B8/B8.5)
- 2010 - 2016 Audi RS5 (B8/B8.5)
- 2008 - 2016 Audi Q5/SQ5 (B8/B8.5)
- 2012 - 2016 Audi S6 (C7/C7.5)
- 2015 - 2016 Audi Allroad (B8.5)
- NOTE: This insert set will not fit all subframe bushings. The difference can be determined by the direction of the steel cap covering the mount. If the steel cap long side is in the direction of travel, they won't work for your application. If the long side is perpendicular to the line of travel then you are good to go! Refer to the installation instructions to see what this looks like.
Please Note: The four factory rear subframe bolts can be reused at the torque specified in our Installation Guide. If you wish to purchase new stretch factory hardware, the part number for these bolts is WHT004756A. SQ5 Models utilize a different bolt for the front bushings on the rear subframe and will require two bolts with factory part number WHT005800.
Video Comparison: 034Motorsport B8/B8.5 Audi S4/RS4, S5/RS5, Q5/SQ5 Rear Subframe Mount Inserts vs. Stock
- 034Motorsport X-Brace Billet Aluminum Chassis Reinforcement, B8/B8.5 Audi A4/S4/RS4, A5/S5/RS5, Q5/SQ5, AllroadSpecial Price $536.40 Regular Price $596.00
- 034Motorsport Drivetrain Mount Insert Package, B8/B8.5 Audi A4/S4/RS4, A5/S5/RS5, Q5/SQ5 Billet AluminumSpecial Price $256.50 Regular Price $285.00
- Rear Sway BarSpecial Price $288.00 Regular Price $320.00
- 034Motorsport 3.0 TFSI Supercharger Pulley Upgrade, B8/B8.5 Audi S4/S5/Q5/SQ5 & C7 Audi A6/A7Special Price $245.70 Regular Price $273.00
- 034Motorsport T-Shirt, B8.5 Audi Sedan Line ArtAs low as $16.80 Regular Price $24.00
- Sway Bar End Link, Motorsport, Rear, B8/B8.5 Audi A4/S4/A5/S5 & Q5/SQ5Special Price $190.80 Regular Price $212.00
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov