- How can I check the status of my order?
- What does my order status mean?
- When will my order ship?
- How can I track my shipment?
Payment & Accounts
- How can I pay for my order?
- How do I access my customer account?
- I placed an order using Guest Checkout. Can it be added to my customer account?
- How can I manage saved credit cards?
- How can I view and use 034Motorsport Store Credit?
Shipping Related Questions
- Does 034Motorsport ship to my country?
- How can I get a shipping quote?
- Can I pick my parts up at 034Motorsport?
- When will my order ship?
- How can I track my shipment?
Returns & Exchanges
- What is 034Motorsport's return and exchange policy?
- How do I initiate a return or exchange?
- What if I am outside of the allowed return period?
Product & Installation Questions
- Where can I find installation instructions for the item(s) I purchased?
- How can I get support for a product I purchased?
- Can 034Motorsport recommend an installer for the product(s) I purchased?
Local Service Related Questions
- What automotive services does 034Motorsport provide?
- How can I schedule an appointment for service?
- Can I bring my own parts for 034Motorsport technicians to install?
- How can I contact 034Motorsport?
- How can I find a 034Motorsport Dealer near me?
- How do I become a part of 034Motorsport's Dealer Network?
- I'd like to work at 034Motorsport; where should I get started?
- Where can I learn more about 034Motorsport?
How can I check the status of my order?
You can check the status of your order by logging in to your account, or visiting the Order Information Page and entering your order number, last name, and email address or billing ZIP code. Here, you can view your order status, and view tracking information for your order if it has shipped. Detailed information for our various order status messages can be found below.
What does my order status mean?
At 034Motorsport, all orders are assigned an Order Status to ensure that they are processed as efficiently as possible, and keep customers up-to-date with the current state of their order. You can view our Order Status Guide below for more details on what each order status indicates.
Order Status Guide:
- Pending - Your order has been accepted and is awaiting payment. Please submit payment at your earliest convenience, or contact your Sales Representative for more information.
- Payment Review - Your PayPal payment is currently being reviewed by PayPal. This process can take up to 10 business days for PayPal eChecks.
- Processing - Your order and payment have been received and are being reviewed by 034Motorsport.
- In Fulfillment - Your order is being pulled and packed by the 034Motorsport Shipping Team.
- Ready to Ship - Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by the shipping provider you selected.
- On Backorder - One or more item(s) from your order are out of stock. Please check your email for an estimated ship date, or contact us online.
- On Hold - We need more information from you to ship your order. This is often due to a discrepancy in the shipping or billing address you provided. Please check your email for a notice with further information, or contact us online.
- Partial Shipped - Some items from your order have shipped. Others may be shipping directly to you from the manufacturer, or on backorder.
- Shipped - Congratulations! Your order has been shipped! Tracking information (if applicable) should be available from your Account Dashboard.
- Ready for Pickup - If you selected the "Local Pickup" option during checkout, this status indicated that your order is ready for pickup at our Fremont, CA Performance Facility.
- Closed/Canceled - Your order was either canceled before shipment or returned after purchase.
When will my order ship?
At 034Motorsport, we strive to ship all in-stock orders within 1-2 business days of your order being placed. In the event of a backorder or out of stock item, we will do our best to contact you in a timely fashion with an estimated ship date for the item(s) on backorder. Some items are noted as special-order or require lead-times, so please keep the stated lead times in mind when ordering those products. To ensure the fastest delivery of your order, some items may be drop-shipped to you from a third party, or shipped in a separate package.
Please Note: Orders shipped via USPS may require 1-2 additional business days for processing due to inconsistent pickup times.
How can I track my shipment?
You can track your shipment from the Order Status page in the Account Dashboard, or by clicking the tracking number in your Shipment Confirmation email.
Please Note: Some carriers take 24-48 hours to update tracking information. If tracking information is not available for your tracking number, please check back later.
How can I pay for my order?
The 034Motorsport Online Store accepts all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express) through a secure payment gateway. We also accept PayPal, PayPal Credit, and Amazon Payments. Financing for customers located within the United States is available through Affirm.
To pay for your order, just add the desired item(s) to your Shopping Cart, and click the "Proceed to Checkout" button.
How do I access my customer account?
You can access your account by using the "Account" menu at the top of the page, or by clicking here to log in.
I placed an order using Guest Checkout. Can it be added to my customer account?
Unfortunately orders placed using Guest Checkout cannot be added to your customer account at this time. You can check the status of an order you placed via Guest Checkout here.
How can I manage saved credit cards?
You can manage (view and delete) your stored credit cards by accessing your Account Dashboard via the menu at the top of the page, or by visiting this link.
How can I view and use 034Motorsport Store Credit?
You can view your 034Motorsport Store Credit by accessing your Account Dashboard via the menu at the top of the page, or by visiting this link.
If your account has 034Motorsport Store Credit available, you will see an option to apply it to your order at Step 5 of Checkout, as shown below.
Does 034Motorsport ship to my country?
034Motorsport ships worldwide, with the exception of select countries prohibited by federal regulations. We currently cannot ship to addresses in Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Russia, and Syria.
Shipping to Australia: Please order through VAGPARTS Austrailia, Austrailia's Official 034Motorsport Distributor.
How can I get a shipping quote?
You can obtain a shipping quote by adding the desired items to your shopping cart, entering your address details on the Shopping Cart Page, and clicking the "Estimate" button. Please see the screenshot below for clarification.
Can I pick up my order at 034Motorsport?
Yes! Local Pickup is available at our Fremont, CA Performance Facility for customers located in California. Please select the "Local Pickup" option during checkout, and wait for us to let you know when your order is ready for pickup.
Once it's ready, you can stop by the 034Motorsport Service Department located at 42968 Osgood Road, Fremont, CA during regular business hours to pick up your item(s).
Please Note:Local pickup orders over $100 may only be picked up by the credit card holder. You must bring your credit card used to place the order, as well as a valid driver's license, and sign an order pickup confirmation in order to receive your parts.
What is 034Motorsport's return and exchange policy?
You can view the 034Motorsport Return Policy in our Terms & Conditions document here.
How do I initiate a return or exchange?
All returns, exchanges, or cancellations must be initiated using our Online RMA Tool. Please follow the directions through the steps of the RMA process to ensure a smooth, hassle-free experience.
What if I am outside of the allowed return period?
If you are outside of the return or exchange period, we cannot facilitate returns or exchanges for your item(s). If you need assistance with the items, please contact us.
Where can I find installation instructions for the item(s) I purchased?
While we do not provide installation instructions for all 034Motorsport products, many of them feature a link to DIY Installation Guides on the product page in the item details.
How can I get support for a product I purchased?
If you need assistance with any 034Motorsport products purchased from us, please contact us.
Can 034Motorsport recommend an installer for the product(s) I purchased?
We certainly can! Please use our Dealer Locator Tool to find an Authorized 034Motorsport Installer near you.
What automotive services does 034Motorsport provide?
034Motorsport provides a wide range of dealer-alternative maintenance services, repairs, and performance upgrades! Please visit our Audi/Volkswagen Service Specialists Page for more details.
How can I schedule an appointment for service?
Please use our Online Contact Form to request an appointment for service.
Can I bring my own parts for 034Motorsport technicians to install?
Yes! We can install new customer supplied parts. However, customer-supplied parts are not covered under 034Motorsport Service Department Warranty, and you will be responsible for any delays caused by incorrect/incomplete customer supplied parts.
How can I contact 034Motorsport?
Please visit our Contact Us page to send us a message or view our contact information.
How can I find a 034Motorsport Dealer near me?
Please use our Dealer Locator Tool to find a 034Motorsport Dealer in your area.
How do I become a part of 034Motorsport's Dealer Network?
We're thrilled to hear you'd like to join our growing Dealer Network! Please use our Online Contact Form to reach out to our Sales Team for more information.
I'd like to work at 034Motorsport; where should I get started?
You can view and apply for open positions via the 034Motorsport Career Opportunities Page.
Where can I learn more about 034Motorsport?
You can check out our About Us Page to learn more about who we are, and visit the 034Motorsport Blog to see customer's rides, new products, and get a behind-the-scenes look at 034Motorsport.