The 034Motorsport Dynamic+ Stage 2 Tuning for AL552 ZF8 Transmission in the B9 RS4/RS5 is Now Available!
The 034Motorsport Dynamic+ AL552 ZF8 TCU Tune is Now Available for the B9 RS4 & RS5! Dynamic+ Tuning for the AL552 ZF8 safely and effectively optimize its operation for Stage 1/1+ Performance ECU Software. The result is a noticeable improvement in acceleration without sacrificing comfort or reliability. This tuning is only available for the B9 RS4 & RS5 (2018-2019) and is not currently available for the B9.5 (2020+) at this time.
If you have purchased the 034Motorsport Stage 1/1+ Performance Bundle on/before 04/27/22, you will be eligible for a $200 tune discount towards the purchase of this Stage 2 TCU tune. To take advantage of this, email us at email@example.com BEFORE purchasing!
- Optimized Shift Points
- In order to take advantage of the increased powerband from the turbochargers, Dynamic+ Tuning optimizes the shift points in all driving modes to maximize acceleration during wide open throttle scenarios.
- Improved Shift Speeds
- To further enhance the acceleration of your Audi, the ZF8 shift times are dramatically decreased in all driving modes, which ultimately results in quicker acceleration. Shift times are now up to 70% faster!
- Shift pressures are also increased in Sport Mode to maximize performance. In Sport Mode, you will notice less lazy shifts, more firm shifts, which ultimately results in quicker acceleration.
- Increased Launch Stall RPM
- The launch stall RPM has been raised for a significant increase in force, allowing you to get off the line as fast as possible.
- Delay Time Between Launches Reduced
- The delay time between launch control activations has been shortened. This is useful when drag racing to heat up tires using launch control, and re-activate quickly before launching down the drag strip!
- Improved Torque Management
- As with any automatic transmission vehicle, the ECU and TCU computers work synchronously to properly apply torque to the vehicle's drivetrain in a safe and reliable manner. Within both the ECU and TCU, there are factory safety tables that limit overall torque output based upon what the factory first tuned the car for. The ECU reports the output of torque from the engine to the TCU, and the TCU decides if this is suitable, or too much. If it is too much, the TCU will command the ECU to reduce torque output based upon its safety tables.
- 034Motorsport takes a holistic approach with its Dynamic+ Tuning and aims to retain as many OEM safety protocols as possible. While it is possible to tune around the factory TCU torque limiters from the ECU side, this is done at the expense of torque safety features that are integral in keeping your transmission running safely. 034Motorsport’s calibrators tune the ECU to work with the TCU to provide accurate torque values and recalibrate the appropriate safety ranges for the TCU. Taking these extra steps to retain OEM safety systems on the ECU and TCU side is just one of the many reasons that Dynamic+ software provides substantial yet reliable performance increases.
- 2018 - 2019 Audi RS4 2.9TT EA839
- 2018 - 2019 Audi RS5 2.9TT EA839