034Motorsport Tuned B8.5 S5 Claims First 9-Second Pass & Quarter Mile Record at 9.977 @ 137.5MPH!
B8.5 S5 Tuned by 034Motorsport Claims First 9-Second Pass & World Record in the Quarter Mile: 9.977 at 137.5MPH
We at 034Motorsport want to extend a huge congratulations to our customer Nate Prater in Georgia at Carolina Dragway for setting the fastest 1/4 mile time ever run for the B8/8.5 3.0T platform, with a 9.977 at 137.5MPH. This time was then backed up by four 10.0-10.1 second passes to show the consistent performance of Dynamic+ Tuning! Drag racing is a cornerstone of 034's beginning, and we love to see our customers hit the track and show what they can do with the power of Dynamic+ tuning, pushing the envelope of the platform!
With the use of 034Motorsport's Advanced Launch Control, Nate was able to dial in his launch to ~1800RPM, allowing him to cut a consistent and low 60ft of 1.4 on four of his runs.
- 034Motorsport Dynamic+ Stage 2+ ECU (OTS E40 + WMI)
- 034Motorsport Dynamic+ Stage 1 TCU
- 034Motorsport SüperDüper Insuction Bundle (Port Matched to Blower)
- S4Matty Ported Blower
- Upgraded Testpipes
- 50 Shot Wet Nitrous
- 034Motorsport does not tune for or recommend the use of nitrous on our files. Use of nitrous is at your own risk.
- AWE Touring Exhaust
- Upgraded High Pressure Fuel Pump
- Upgraded Low Pressure Fuel Pump
- 200mm Crank/57mm Supercharger Pulleys
- Upgraded Belt Tensioner
- 1000cc Water Methanol Injection
- Upgraded Heat Exchanger & Reservoir Tank + CWA100
- 034Motorsport 2-Piece Floating Brake Rotors
- 034Motorsport Engine Mounts, Control Arms, Boost Tap, Bleeder Screws
- KW V2 Coilovers
- Upgraded Lightweight Battery
- 17" Wheels + Hoosier DR2's
- Removed Seats, Door Cards, Spare Tire, Rear Muffler, Kirkey Driver Seat
- Density Altitude: 1676.87ft
- Track Elevation: 288.7ft
- Temperature: 75.61 Degrees F
- Humidity: 44%
- Barometer: 29.73 Hg
- Air Density: 95%
Questions about how 034Motorsport Tuning and Hardware can have your car running the same times? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be happy to assist!