Available Now: Cast Stainless Steel Performance Downpipe, Audi 8S TTRS and 8V.5 RS3
034Motorsport is proud to unveil the all-new Cast Stainless Steel Performance Downpipe for Audi 8S TTRS and 8V.5 RS3 models equipped with awesome 2.5 TFSI EVO DAZA engine! Offering increased horsepower and torque throughout the powerband, reduced turbocharger lag, and an enhanced exhaust note, this is the ultimate downpipe solution for the discerning Audi enthusiast.
Optimized for increased flow and maximum performance, the Cast Stainless Steel Performance Downpipe for the Audi 8S TTRS and 8V.5 RS3 features organic geometry and a massive 150mm diameter Euro 4 200 cell racing catalytic converter in the factory location. The dual downpipes have a diameter of 70mm, 17% larger than the OEM 60mm diameter downpipes, This complete downpipe solution includes an integrated v-band flange at the turbine outlet, integrated oxygen sensor bung after the catalyst, OEM-style corrugated flex bellow, and factory-location exhaust hanger. The 2.5 TFSI EVO DAZA Cast Stainless Steel Performance Downpipe is constructed from 304 stainless steel and TIG-welded for maximum durability and corrosion resistance.
034Motorsport's 2.5 TFSI EVO DAZA Cast Stainless Steel Downpipe was developed entirely in-house on 034Motorsport's Development 8V.5 RS3 and 8S TTRS utilizing the latest in 3D Scanning Technology, CAD Software, and Rapid Prototyping Techniques. Final production units were then tested extensively on multiple enthusiast-owned vehicles before release.
- Increased Horsepower & Torque Throughout the Powerband (+ 178 HP / + 179 TQ) (These power increases were what we were able to test in house. The downpipe will support power gains higher than than this with appropriate hardware and software)
- Enhanced Exhaust Note & Turbocharger Sounds
- Direct, Bolt-In Upgrade for Both AWD & FWD Vehicles
- Can be used with the OE Mid-Pipes for Improved SMOG Performance (reduced emissions output, not SMOG legal), or with our Res-X High Flow Mid-Pipes (70mm Diameter)
- Engineered In-House by 034Motorsport's Engineering Team
- Factory-Location 150mm Euro 4 200 Cell Racing Catalytic Converter (factory location improves cat light-up and emissions speed and efficiency)
- Dual 70mm Diameter Downpipes (OE are 60mm)
- OEM-Style Corrugated Flex Bellows & OE Style Exhaust Hanger Brackets
- Integrated Bracket for the OE Propeller Shaft Heat Shield
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction with Integrated V-Band Flange and O2 Sensor Bung (O2 bung factory location requires no harness extension)
- Cast TIG Welded & Backpurged with Sand-Blasted Titanium-Look Finish