Available Now: X34 EVO Intake Adapter for 2019+ Audi 8V.5 RS3 & 8S TTRS
Those that are looking to upgrade the intake on a 2019+ Audi RS3 or TTRS will notice their diverter valve hose is a different design than those on earlier model vehicles. Without an adapter, intakes for earlier versions of these vehicles will not fit. The X34 Evo Intake Adapter, constructed out of 6061-T6 billet aluminum, allows for easy conversion to the new OEM diverter valve style. The included 3-ply reinforced molded silicone hose ensures that your intake system stays sealed under all conditions and pressures. With a simple bolt-on design, the installation of the adapter is a breeze!
NOTE: This product is not necessary for 2017-2018 RS3’s and TTRS’s as they do not utilize the bolt-on hose style for the diverter valve outlet. This product is required for 2019+ models with the bolt-on hose style.
- Billet 6061-T6 Aluminum CNC Machined X34 Inlet Hose Adapter
- X34 Silicone Inlet Hose
- M20x32 Worm Drive Clamp x2
- 1/8" NPT Plug
- 25x2.5mm Viton O-Ring
- 12x2.0mm Viton O-Ring
This item must be used with one of the following 2.5TFSI EVO DAZA intake systems
- 034-108-1014: X34 Carbon Fiber Closed Top CAI
- 034-108-1015: X34 Carbon Fiber Open Top CAI
- 034-108-1030: X34 Carbon Fiber Closed Top Intake Bundle
- 034-108-1025: X34 Carbon Fiber Open Top Intake Bundle
- NOTE: This kit should also work with other manufacturers intake systems designed for the earlier years of the Audi 8V.5 RS3 and 8S TTRS.
- 2019+ Audi 8V.5 RS3
- 2019+ Audi 8S TTRS