Catch Can Kit for Audi B8.5 A4/A5/Q5/Allroad w/ Flex Fuel Manifold Now Available from 034Motorsport!
The 034Motorsport Catch Can Kit for B8.5 Audi A4, A5, Q5, and Allroad with Flex Fuel Manifold replaces the factory failure-prone PCV with a CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum breather plate and modular catch can assembly.
034Motorsport's engineers designed this Catch Can Kit to provide optimal crankcase ventilation while keeping oil and water vapor out of the intake tract, resulting in drastically reduced carbon buildup and extended life from the 2.0T EA888 Gen 2 equipped with the Factory Flex Fuel Intake Manifold. Furthermore, this catch can prevents oil ingestion during hard driving and heavy cornering loads seen on track. This kit is designed to prevent oil from depositing in the intake manifold and intake valves, resulting in drastically reduced carbon buildup and extended life from the motor.
- This Kit is ONLY for Factory Flex Fuel Vehicles
- Note: For vehicles without Flex Fuel, Please check out this catch can for your vehicle: CLICK HERE
- Complete PCV System Replacement
- Prevents Crankcase Oil Deposits in Intake Manifold and On Intake Valves
- Reduces Carbon Buildup
- Ensures Proper Crankcase Ventilation
- Eliminates Potential Boost Leak at PCV Assembly
- Retains Factory Engine Cover
- 100% Bolt-In Installation
- CNC-Machined Billet Aluminum 034Motorsport Valve Cover Breather Assembly (Black Anodized)
- 034Motorsport Modular Catch Can Assembly (Black Anodized)
- -10 AN Catch Can Inlet/Outlet Hoses
- No-Drill Mounting Bracket
- CNC-Machined Billet Aluminum Intake Manifold Plug
- Installation Hardware
- 2010 - 2016 Audi A4 with Flex Fuel
- 2010 - 2016 Audi Allroad with Flex Fuel
- 2010 - 2016 Audi A5 with Flex Fuel
- 2010 - 2016 Audi Q5 with Flex Fuel
Note: Vehicles running catch cans in below-freezing temperatures are advised to remove the catch can during winter months to avoid freeze-up issues. Race cars that need to run catch cans in freezing conditions should take extra steps to prevent freeze-up such as an electric heater or cleaning out the system regularly. Take care when routing the lines and avoid drooping, as that can allow oil/water to collect and freeze.