Stage 3 Dynamic+ ECU & TCU Software for Audi B9 S4, S5, & SQ5 Now Available from 034Motorsport!
034Motorsport is proud to formally announce Stage 3 Dynamic+ Performance Software for the Audi B9 S4, S5, & SQ5 equipped with the EA839 3.0T TFSI engine and TTE710 Turbocharger! Generate up to 720 Horsepower and 720 FT-LB of torque with just an ECU and TCU flash and accompanying hardware!
Dynamic+ Stage 3 Tuning will allow you to give those unsuspecting tuned Mustangs, Supras, or supercars a run for their money, ending a nice view of their headlights in your rearview mirror.
See the product page for a full, in-depth breakdown of the key optimizations that the 034Motorsport Calibration team implemented in this full tuning bundle.
- Stock: 350 HP / 391 TQ
- Stage 1 91: 397 HP / 491 TQ
- Stage 1 93: 431 HP / 567 TQ
- Stage 1 E85: 486 HP / 601 TQ
- Stage 2 91: 454 HP / 542 TQ
- Stage 2 93: 476 HP / 576 TQ
- Stage 2 E85: 510 HP / 616 TQ
- Stage 3 91: *Coming Soon*
- Stage 3 93: 604 HP / 620 TQ
- Stage 3 E60 Mix: 720 HP / 720 TQ
- Stage 3 E85 Pump: 643 HP / 650 TQ
- Stage 3 MS109/ 104: *Coming Soon*
Stage 3 ECU Flash Features:
- Increased Horsepower & Torque Throughout the Powerband
- Improved Power Delivery, Acceleration, and Driving Characteristics
- Refined Throttle Mapping for Enhanced Throttle Response & Precision
- Modified Thermal Management Safety Strategies
- Fuel System Optimization for Ethanol (E60 Mix and E85 Pump)
- Accurate Boost and Torque Reporting for Safety Features
- Increased Rev Limiter to Take Advantage of Increased Powerband
- Speed Limiter Removed for Increased Top Speed
- Flashed Directly Via the Factory OBD-II Port
Stage 3 TCU Flash Features
- Torque Safety Protocols Recalibrated for Higher Output
- Optimized Part and Full Throttle Shift Points
- Kickdown Switch Disabled in Manual Mode
- Improved Shift Speeds
- AMAX Shifting Enabled Through 6th Gear
- Increased Rev Limiter to Take Advantage of Increased Powerband
Availability is subject to box code availability. Please allow up to 72 hours, and email firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
034Motorsport Stage 3 Performance Software for the EA839 3.0T equipped with TTE710 Hybrid Turbocharger (running pump gas or ethanol) is engineered to safely increase the horsepower and torque beyond the stock turbocharger. Significant time was spent refining and safely optimizing the TTE710 Turbocharger calibration to ensure unrivaled drivability and uncompromised reliability. While many tuners can achieve great power figures that look impressive on a dyno sheet or a webpage, the key to a truly substantive and transformative software upgrade lies in the strategies employed to make power efficiently and safely.
In addition to power improvements, 034Motorsport's engineers spent a significant amount of time refining the throttle mapping in both Dynamic and Comfort modes to provide improved throttle response and allow for more precise throttle modulation with the addition of a hybrid turbocharger.
Upgraded High Pressure Fuel Pump Optimization:
Dynamic+ Stage 3 Software is designed to be utilized with an upgraded high pressure fuel pump that offers a 37% larger diameter piston over the factory. The APR and VIS high pressure fuel pumps are suitable, as is the upcoming 034Motorsport high pressure fuel pump upgrade. 034Motorsport is not liable for the failure of other aftermarket fuel pump systems.
034Motorsport EA839 3.0T Performance Software is flashed via the factory OBD-II port, and does not require any physical modification of the factory ECU. Stage 3 is available in 91 Octane, 93 Octane, E60 Mix, and E85 Pump files. ALL FILES ARE US (MON+RON) RATING, ROW OCTANE RATINGS MAY DIFFER.
The 034Motorsport Stage 3 E60 Mix file is recommended to have an ethanol content of E60. This file is designated for use when seeking the highest power output possible. This ethanol content allows your Audi to safely generate maximum power from the TTE710 turbocharger by maximizing the octane level and knock-reduction efficiency of ethanol, without overloading the fuel system with extra fuel capacity that the current fuel system cannot sustain.
The Stage 3 E85 Pump file is recommended to have an ethanol content of E60-E85 and is designed to provide the most power possible with higher ethanol contents. This file is suited for those looking to daily drive their vehicle and run E85 from the pump safely without the hassles of mixing.
ECU & TCU Tuning Bundles:
Stage 1 ECU and Stage 1 TCU: $850 MSRP
Stage 2 ECU and Stage 1 TCU: $950 MSRP
Stage 3 ECU and Stage 1 TCU: $1,350
Existing ECU Tune Owner Upgrades:
Stage 1 -> Stage 2: $100 MSRP
Stage 2 -> Stage 3: $400 MSRP
Stage 1 -> Stage 3: $500 MSRP
Dynamic+ TCU Tuning for New Customers:
Stage 1 TCU: Included with ECU Tuning for Free ($100 Value!)
Stage 2 TCU: $650 MSRP
Stage 3 TCU: $750 MSRP
Dynamic+ TCU Tuning Upgrades:
Stage 1 -> Stage 2 (Up to 12/22/2021): $450 MSRP
Stage 2 -> Stage 3: $100 MSRP
Stage 1-> 3 (Up to 5/9/2022): $550 MSRP
Stage 1 -> 3 (From 5/9/2022): $750 MSRP
If you are tuned by a competitor of 034Motorsport, you are eligible for our 25% Switching Discount program. Please inquire with Contact@034Motorsport.com for more information regarding this program. Must be an ECU Flash, Piggyback systems are not eligible for this discount.
While many tuners can achieve great power figures that look impressive on a dyno sheet or a webpage, the key to a truly substantive and transformative software upgrade lies in the strategies employed to make power efficiently and safely. 034Motorsport Dynamic+ Software strives to retain as many OEM safety protocols as possible, and holistically recalibrate the entirety of the ECU and TCU to create what we call the Dynamic+ experience.
034Motorsport engineers develop special in-house tools that allow us to access the firmware and maps inside the factory ECU. This level of engineering is required to prevent workarounds and bandaids that many aftermarket companies resort to. 034Motorsport optimizes the ECU calibrations just like Audi engineers would, accessing the source of how the ECU controls the engine and making changes at the base level.
This is the only way 034Motorsport can ensure our calibrations meet our industry-leading standards for delivering ultimate power with unrivaled drivability, uncompromised reliability, and enhanced features and functionality beyond what is provided in the factory calibration.
Learn more about the Dynamic+ differences found in the EA839 ECU and TCU tuning on our website.
- This product is sold for racing use as well as use on vehicles not registered for on highway use.
- By purchasing this product, you understand that this product is sold for racing use as well as used on vehicles not registered for on highway use, and that it is not legal for use on highway or street vehicles.