Motor Mount, Street Density Line, B8/B8.5 Audi A4/A5/Q5 2.0 TFSI
034Motorsport's Density Line Mounts are the new standard in comfort and performance. Our mounts are redesigned with performance in mind, and manufactured from high-durometer rubber for increased performance and durability, without sacrificing comfort. Density Line Mounts are optimized void-free and fluid-free, eliminating the slop and the possibility of leakage and collapse associated with the factory mounts. The mount bodies are made from high quality cast aluminum using OEM production techniques and employ emulators to replicate the electronics of the factory engine mounts for plug-and-play installation. This ensures MIL-free operation for cars equipped with active engine mounts.
Density Line Mounts are manufactured from high-durometer rubber instead of polyurethane for a number of reasons. While vulcanized rubber mounts are more expensive to prototype due to the complexity of manufacturing and high initial tooling costs, rubber is inherently better than polyurethane as a damping medium for mounts and bushings. Rubber is able to deal with stress under both tension and compression, while polyurethane mounts rely on the damping medium to be effective only under compression. Rubber is also excellent in shear, where polyurethane is ineffective, making it ideal for applications that apply a shear force to the bushing during articulation. Rubber does not pack and wear like polyurethane does, which ultimately results in a long-lasting part with consistent performance and comfort.
- Manufactured from 45 Durometer (Street Density) Rubber with Optimized Void-Free Construction
- Built-In Emulator with Plug-In Connector for Vehicles Equipped with Factory Active Mounts
- Reduced Drivetrain Slop
- Decreased Engine Movement Under Load
- More Direct Power Transfer
- Improved Shifting Feel
- Complete Drop-In Replacement of Factory Engine Mounts
|Audi||A4||2008 to 2016||B8/B8.5||2.0T|
|Audi||A5||2008 to 2017||B8/B8.5||2.0T|
|Audi||Q5||2008 to 2017||B8/B8.5||2.0T|
|Part Number Interchange||8R0198381B, 8R0199381C, 8R0199381AK, 8R0199381G, 8R0199381AL, 8R0199381AD, 8R0199381AE, 8R0198381Q, 8R0198381D, 8R0198381C, 8R0198381B|
- 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum Rear Differential Carrier Mount Insert Kit, B8 Audi A4/S4/RS4, A5/S5/RS5, Q5/SQ5 & C7 Audi A6/S6/RS6, A7/S7/RS7Special Price $99.00 Regular Price $110.00
- 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum Rear Differential Mount Upgrade, B8 Audi A4/S4/RS4, A5/S5/RS5, Q5/SQ5 & C7 Audi A6/S6/RS6, A7/S7/RS7Special Price $96.30 Regular Price $107.00
- 034Motorsport X-Brace Billet Aluminum Chassis Reinforcement, B8/B8.5 Audi A4/S4/RS4, A5/S5/RS5, Q5/SQ5, AllroadSpecial Price $520.20 Regular Price $578.00
- 034Motorsport Transmission Mount Insert, B8 Audi A4/S4/RS4, A5/S5/RS5, Q5/SQ5 Billet AluminumSpecial Price $85.50 Regular Price $95.00
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov