2-Piece Floating Front Brake Rotor Upgrade Kit for Audi C7 S6/S7
The 034Motorsport 400mmx38mm 2-Piece Floating Front Brake Rotor Upgrade Kit for the Audi C7 S6/S7 is a complete replacement brake rotor kit, designed to work flawlessly with the factory front calipers found on the Audi C7 S6/S7. This is a true high performance and racing quality rotor that won’t let you down when you need hard braking the most! Weighing in at approximately 32.4lbs, our lightweight design retains proper thermal mass in the rings to adequately capture heat, while utilizing 72 directionally curved vanes to forcefully flow cool air through the rotor to dissipate heat.. Installation Effort: MEDIUM
NVH is the measurement of how much noise, vibration, & harshness gets transmitted into the cabin of your vehicle. The 034Motorsport 2-Piece Brake Rotors transfer none to low amounts of noise to the cabin based on user feedback. This NVH is relative to the brake pad installed with the brake rotor. Different brake pads will have different resonances when passing over a rotor with slots, which can sometimes make a slight whirring noise. The installation of other suspension components can also affect the NVH transferred. NVH is subjective, so some users may find NVH to be increased or decreased from our rating.
The 034Motorsport 400x38mm 2-Piece Floating Front Brake Rotor Upgrade Kit for the Audi C7 S6/S7 is a complete replacement brake rotor kit, designed to work flawlessly with the factory front calipers found on the Audi C7 S6/S7.
Weighing in at approximately 32.4lbs, our lightweight design retains proper thermal mass in the rings to adequately capture heat, while utilizing 72 directionally curved vanes to forcefully flow cool air through the rotor to dissipate heat.
The central hat portion of the 034Motorsport rotor is made of 6061-T6 aircraft specification aluminum. The disc is constructed out of a proprietary metal alloy that can withstand immense braking temperatures while holding form allowing hard street use and long days at the track allowing you to drive versus working on the car. The rotor utilizes 72 directionally curved vanes to forcefully flow cool air through the rotor to dissipate heat, and improvement over the cooling of the factory rotor
The face of the rotor utilizes J-Slot slots to clean the pad and surface of contaminants and allows hot pad outgassing, all while reducing overall braking noise compared to a traditional slotted rotor.
The rotor and hat have a floating mount system that utilizes high strength alloy steel bobbins. The pins take the load from braking actions while maintaining the axial and radial float between the hat and disc, allowing for safe expansion and contraction from heat.
- Lightweight Construction (32.4lb 034Motorsport Rotor), the Same Weight as OEM but With Improved Cooling and Metallurgy
- Floating Bobbins, 2-Piece Design with radial and Lateral Expansion Capability, OE Only Allows Radial Expansion
- Aerospace Grade Aluminum Hats
- CM-250 Special Alloy Rotor Rings Designed Specifically for Hard Street and Track Use, OE Replacement Rotors Can Warm Under These Conditions
- J-slotted Friction Face
- OEM Fitment & Functionality
- 72 Curved Vanes Force Cooling Air through Brake Disc
- Replaceable Rotor Rings Which Saves Money Over OEM Replacement in the Long Run
- Lower Long-term Maintenance Cost
- 400x38 Left Rotor
- 400x38 Right Rotor
- Installation and Break-in Instruction Sheets
OE PART INTERCHANGE:
- 4H0 615 301 M
- 4H0 615 301 AL
|Audi||A8||2011-2018||D4||6.3L W12 FSI|
The installation of your is a straightforward process that will take approximately 1 hour to complete. You can access our detailed installation guide by clicking the icon on the left.
|Part Number Interchange||4H0 615 301|
M 4H0 615 301 AL
- Density Line Control Arm Kit, B8/B8.5 Audi A4/S4, A5/S5/RS5 & Q5/SQ5As low as $774.90 Regular Price $861.00
- Density Line Lower Control Arm Kit, B8/B8.5 Audi A4/S4, A5/S5/RS5 & Q5/SQ5As low as $555.30 Regular Price $617.00
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov