Dynamic+ TCU Software Upgrade for DQ381 DSG Transmission, VW MK7.5 GTI/Golf R & Audi 8V.5 A3/S3 Now Available from 034Motorsport!
Check out the new Dynamic+ TCU software here!
034Motorsport is proud to offer this DSG Software Upgrade for Mk7.5 Volkswagen & 8S/8V Audi models equipped with the DQ381 transmission!
Flashed directly through your vehicle’s OBD-II port, 034Motorsport’s proprietary calibrations for the DQ381 TCU safely and effectively optimize its operation for Stage 1 and Stage 2 Performance ECU Software. The result is a noticeable improvement in acceleration, without sacrificing comfort or reliability.
034Motorsport’s DQ381 Performance Software was developed entirely in-house on 034Motorsport’s Development Mk7.5 Volkswagen GTI and refined on multiple enthusiast-owned cars worldwide.
Increased DSG Clutch Clamping Force
- As with any automatic transmission vehicle, the ECU and TCU computers work synchronously to properly apply torque to the vehicle's drivetrain in a safe and reliable manner. Within both the ECU and TCU, there are factory safety tables that limit overall torque output based upon what the factory first tuned the car for. The ECU reports the output of torque from the engine to the TCU, and the TCU decides if this is suitable, or too much. If it is too much, the TCU will command the ECU to reduce torque output based upon its safety tables.
- 034Motorsport takes a holistic approach with its Dynamic+ Tuning, and aims to retain as many OEM safety protocols as possible. While it is possible to tune around the factory TCU torque limiters from the ECU side, this is done at the expense of torque safety features that are integral in keeping your transmission running safely. 034Motorsport’s calibrators tune the ECU to work with the TCU to provide accurate torque values, and recalibrate the appropriate safety ranges for the TCU. Taking these extra steps to retain OEM safety systems on the ECU and TCU side is just one of the many reasons that Dynamic+ software provides substantial yet reliable performance increases.
Shift Speeds Increased
- To further enhance the acceleration of your DQ381 equipped vehicle, shift times are dramatically decreased in all driving modes, which ultimately results in quicker acceleration.
Optimized Sport Mode Shift Points
- In order to take advantage of the increased powerband from the turbochargers, Dynamic+ Tuning optimizes the shift points in all driving modes to maximize acceleration during wide open throttle scenarios.
Launch Control Enabled on All Models
Gear Display Indicator on MFD Enabled in All Driving Modes
Launch RPM Raised to 4500RPM Max and Can Be Adjusted Based on Pedal Input
- The launch RPM has been raised for a significant increase in force, allowing you to get off the line as fast as possible.
- This product is sold for racing and off-road use only.
- This product is not CARB or EPA compliant, this product is not authorized for use in California on smog controlled vehicles.
- By purchasing this product, you understand this product is sold for competition use on closed roads and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles.