Introducing 034Motorsport Dynamic+ Tuning ECU and TCU Software for MK8 Volkswagen GTI EA888.4 2.0T!
034Motorsport Dynamic+ Performance Tuning Software for the MK8 Volkswagen GTI equipped with the EA888 Gen 4 2.0T inline-four engine is designed to transform the driving experience of your vehicle! Flashed directly through your vehicle’s OBD-II port, 034Motorsport’s proprietary calibrations for the ECU and TCU safely and effectively increase the power output of the turbocharged inline-four in a refined manner. The result is a significant improvement in acceleration and throttle response without sacrificing driveability or reliability.
See the product page for a full, In-depth breakdown on the key optimizations that the 034Motorsport Calibration team implemented in this full tuning bundle.
Introductory Sale Pricing of 30% Off, $455 Through 01/06/23!
- Stock: 262 HP / 306 TQ
- Stage 1 91: 355 HP / 412 TQ
- Stage 1 91 Low Torque: Figures Coming Soon!
- Stage 1 93: 366 HP / 428 TQ
- Stage 1 93 Low Torque: Figures Coming Soon!
- Stage 1 E85: 394 HP / 418 TQ
- Stage 1 E85 Low Torque: Figures Coming Soon!
Included at no extra cost is the Stage 1 Dynamic+ Performance TCU Software for MK8 Volkswagen GTI equipped with the DQ381 G2 7-Speed DSG transmission. At an extra cost, upgrade to the Stage 2 TCU Tuning to further enhance the shifting and acceleration of your DSG Equipped 2.0T! Flashed directly through your vehicle’s OBD-II port, 034Motorsport’s proprietary calibrations for the DQ381 G2 TCU safely and effectively raise the torque limits of the DSG, allowing your car to make use of Stage 1 Performance Software.
034Motorsport Dynamic+ offers manual transmission users Low Torque files to maximize performance and the clutch life of stock clutch equipped manual MK8 GTI’s. These files are included at no additional cost for all octanes!
ECU Flash Features:
- Increased Horsepower and Torque Through Powerband
- Improved Power Delivery, Acceleration, and Driving Characteristics
- RefinedThrottle Mapping for Improved Throttle Response and Precision.
- Modified Thermal Management Safety Strategies
- Fuel System Optimization for Ethanol
- Accurate Boost and Torque Reporting for Safety Features
- Optimizations around Volumetric Efficiencies of the EA888 Gen4 2.0T
- Speed Limiter Removed for Higher Top Speed.
- Flashed Directly Via the Factory OBD-II Port.
TCU Flash Features:
- Torque Safety Strategy Enhancements
- Clutch Pressure Increase
End User Flashing Kit Features:
- Flash Dynamic+ ECU and TCU Performance Software yourself.
- Flash Dynamic+ updates & revisions at your convenience.
- Upgrade to higher stages on your own.
- Flash back to stock whenever you choose.