S34 Insuction Bundle for Volkswagen & Audi MQB EA888 Gen 3 Now Available from 034Motorsport!
The S34 Insuction Bundle for Volkswagen & Audi MQB EA888 Gen 3 includes all of the best 034Motorsport products required to upgrade your intake system in one comprehensive and convenient package. Included with this kit are the S34 Carbon Fiber Intake, X34 Carbon Fiber Fresh Air Duct, and Turbo Inlet Pipe.
The S34 Carbon Fiber Intake offers discerning enthusiasts measurable increases in horsepower and torque, more aggressive induction sound and turbocharger noise, and a beautiful carbon fiber heat shield to prevent hot air from the engine bay from entering the intake.
Throughout the development process, multiple designs were modeled, prototyped, and tested - all to ensure that the S34 Carbon Fiber Intake delivers measurable performance benefits and superb fitment. The result is an optimized open-airbox design that utilizes the factory fresh air duct inlet to channel cool outside air to the filter. This large airbox design allows for a massive 4" inlet conical air filter, free of restrictive shrouding, and channels air through a CFD-optimized 4-ply silicone inlet hose that smoothly increases air velocity to the throttle body.
- Developed In-House by 034Motorsport's Engineering Team
- Fits Both Left and Right Hand Drive Configurations
- High-Quality Carbon Fiber Air Block-off Shield
- High-Gloss Epoxy Finish
- 4-Ply Gloss Black Silicone Intake Tube
- OEM+ Fit and Finish
- No Rubbing or Excessive Movement
- Dyno-Proven Horsepower Torque Gains
- Improved Airflow from Factory Airbox and Intake Tube
- Enhanced Engine Induction Sounds
- Improved Throttle Response
- Large 4" Inlet Conical Pleated Cotton Air Filter
- Reduced Intake Air Temperature
- Securely Installs Using Factory Mounting Grommets
- Simple, Straightforward Installation Instructions
The 034Motorsport Turbo Inlet Pipe is an essential upgrade to optimize power by eliminating a critical flow restriction in the intake tract. The Turbo Inlet Pipe is manufactured from 70mm thin wall 6061-T6 aluminum for maximum airflow, with a machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum compressor inlet flange that perfectly mates to allow smooth air entry into the compressor housing. Machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum elements are used to retain the original PCV hose fitting and original mounting location.
The Turbo Inlet Pipe is designed to work with OEM style turbo inlet hoses. The bead-rolled edge retains the inlet hose securely to the inlet pipe. The final touch is a durable black wrinkle-coat finish for long lasting good looks with a laser etched 034 logo to top it all off!
- 70mm Inlet Elbow Fabricated From Thin-Wall 6061-T6 Aluminum for Maximum Airflow
- Designed to Work with OEM Style Turbo Inlet Hoses
- Bead Rolled Edge Retains Inlet Hose Securely
- Compressor Inlet Flange Machined from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum for Smooth Airflow Into Compressor Housing
- Machined 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum PCV Adapter to Retain OE PCV Hose
- Machined 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Locating Arm Maintains OEM Mounting Provision
- Durable Black Wrinkle-Coat Finish for Long Lasting Good Looks
034Motorsport's Carbon Fiber Fresh Air Duct is designed to better route cool, dense air from the front of the car to the airbox, this high-quality carbon fiber piece offers OEM+ fit and finish, and is the perfect match for your S34 MQB Air Intake.
In addition to allowing for more direct airflow to the factory airbox, the Carbon Fiber MQB Fresh Air Duct also yields a noticeable improvement in induction and turbocharger sounds.
- High Quality Carbon Fiber Construction
- OEM+ Fit & Finish
- Improves Airflow from Front of Vehicle to Airbox
- Eliminates Factory Plastic Blockoff at Core Support
- Increases Induction & Turbocharger Sounds
- Offers Simple, Bolt-In Installation
MEASURABLE PERFORMANCE GAINS:
There are several ways to quantify the performance of an engine system's intake, the intake being the air box with a filter that allows ambient air to enter the engines induction system that ultimately leads to the intake manifold. Ultimately how easily air flows through the intake filter and air box assembly determines how much the engine is restricted as it ingests air to combust it with fuel, and intake that restricts airflow will restrict the amount of air the engine can take in, which limits the power it can produce. Optimally, an intake should pose no restriction to the engine, so that the engine can ingest as much air as possible to produce the power it has the potential to produce. Typically factory intakes do this well, but as power is increased, the factory intakes pose more restriction and thus limit the power potential of the engine.
At 034Motorsport we express our intake performance in pressure drop, CFM airflow, and a Horsepower and TQ test. The most reliable of these 3 are pressure drop and CFM as these can be discreetly quantified for any intake in a very controlled way that allows the comparison of various intake systems' performance potentials. The HP test is the most relative as it relies on many other factors that affect the power output of the engine including ECU tuning, exhaust modifications, turbo system modifications, etc. Since the intake doesn't produce power itself, it only supports it, the actual power produced is always going to depend on the engine's performance and also if it has a supercharger or turbocharger system involved.
When you see 034Motorsport's accurately tested and advertised flow data, you can be assured that the intake you are considering has a substantively engineered flow increase to support your future power goals and activities.
CFM stands for "cubic feet per minute" of airflow, the higher the number, the higher the horsepower an intake can support, at 034Motorsport we design our intakes to have substantial flow increases over the factory intake, we test all our intakes at 28" of water (how much vacuum is used to suck air through the intake) on a Superflow airflow bench which gives us very accurate and repeatable test results. A stock intake that flows 200CFM may only freely support about 300HP, an intake that flows 400CFM can support roughly twice that power or 600HP.
- Stock Intake: 553 CFM @ 28” H2O
- S34 Intake with 034 Turbo Inlet: 908 CFM @ 28” H2O