The 034Motorsport Stainless Steel Racing Downpipe for Mk8 Golf R & Audi 8Y S3 is Now Available!
The 034Motorsport Stainless Steel Racing Downpipe for Mk8 Golf R & Audi 8Y S3 models equipped with EA888 Gen 4 2.0T engines is the ultimate upgrade over the factory downpipe. Designed to replace the restrictive factory downpipe and catalytic converter to yield increased horsepower and torque throughout the powerband, reduced turbocharger lag, and an enhanced exhaust note, this is the ultimate downpipe solution for the discerning Audi/Volkswagen enthusiast.
Looking to upgrade from Stage 1 to Stage 2? The 034Motorsport BOOSTober Sale applies to tune upgrades as well! You can now save 10% off MSRP when upgrading your Dynamic+ Tune thru November 1st!
Get Yours Today: CLICK HERE
- Quicker Turbocharger Spool & Faster Transient Response
- Enhanced Exhaust Note & Turbocharger Sounds
- Reduced Weight Over Factory Downpipe
- OE: 26.13lbs
- 034: 17.95lbs
- Direct, Bolt-In Upgrade for AWD Vehicles
- Engineered In-House by 034Motorsport's Engineering Team
- OE Style Heat Shielding for Reduced Engine Bay Heat Transfer
- Factory-Location Euro 4 300 Cell Racing Catalytic Converter
- OEM-Style Corrugated Flex Bellow & Integrated Exhaust Hanger
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction with Integrated V-Band Flange & O2 Sensor Bung
- TIG Welded & Backpurged with Sand-Blasted Titanium-Look Finish
- 034Motorsport Cast Stainless Steel Racing Downpipe with Integrated Euro4 Racing Catalytic Converter (300 CPI)
- 304 Stainless Steel AWD Mid-pipe
- 304 Stainless Steel AWD Rear-pipe
- 304 Stainless Steel Transition for Factory Exhaust System
- Misc Hardware
- 2022 - Present Audi 8Y S3
- 2022 - Present Volkswagen MK8 Golf R
- This product is sold for sanctioned racing use as well as use on vehicles not registered for on highway use.
- This downpipe requires a Stage 2 Racing Use Only ECU remap to eliminate any check engine lights due to removal of the factory catalyst.
- By purchasing this product, you understand that this product is sold for racing use as well as used on vehicles not registered for on highway use, and that it is not legal for use on highway or street vehicles.