Dynamic+ Lowering Springs, BMW F3X Chassis
Developed specifically for the BMW F3X Chassis, Dynamic+ Lowering Springs are engineered to improve handling performance and deliver superb ride quality. Designed as a true no-compromise solution, Dynamic+ Lowering Springs provide an aggressive yet functional stance, and reward drivers with precise vehicle control and OEM+ comfort levels. During our intensive long-term testing, we saw no detriment to strut life or variable ride quality between the OEM suspension modes. These springs were engineered in-house and tested extensively before release to ensure that they deliver the ideal combination of performance, comfort, and reliability.
Dynamic+ Lowering Springs were thoroughly tested on the street and track on 034Motorsport's 2018 BMW F30 340i, and by independent BMW enthusiasts before release. 034Motorsport underwent multiple variations of lowering spring, balancing handling, ride height, and comfort.
Each set of Dynamic+ Lowering Springs is manufactured in the USA at an ISO 9001 certified facility, and tested to 034Motorsport's exacting specifications to ensure they deliver unmatched performance for the discerning BMW enthusiast.
- Improved Handling Performance & Chassis Dynamics
- Reduced Body Roll & Understeer
- Superb Comfort and Ride Quality on the Street or Track
- Dynamic Stance with Optimal Wheel Gap and Visual Vehicle Attitude
- Removed Factory Reverse Rake
- Lightweight, High-Strength Construction
- Compatible with BMW Adaptive Suspension
- Shot Peened & Powder Coated
- Made in USA at ISO 9001 Certified Facility
- ~14% Increase in Front - 220lbs/in (stock: 193 lbs/in)
- ~23% Increase in Rear - 650lbs/in (stock: 530 lbs/in)
- Front - Approximately 19mm (3/4") Lower
- Rear - Approximately 9mm (3/8") Lower
|Part Number Interchange||Front: 31 33 6 851 924 (340i), Rear: 33 53 6 851 930 (340i)|
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov