Motor Mount, Street Density Line, BMW N52/N54/N55
We're proud to announce the availability of our new Density Line Engine Mounts for N54 & N55 powered BMWs! 034Motorsport's Density Line Mounts are the new standard in comfort and performance. Our mounts are redesigned with performance in mind, and manufactured from high-durometer rubber for increased performance and durability, without sacrificing comfort. Density Line Mounts are optimized void-free and fluid-free, eliminating the slop associated with the factory mounts, resulting in improved shifting feel and driving dynamics.NVH Levels: Low - Mild
NVH is the measurement of how much noise, vibration, & harshness gets transmitted into the cabin of your vehicle. Based on user feedback, 034Motorsport Motor Mounts transfer low to mild amounts of NVH to the cabin. We recommend giving the Density Line Mounts at least 250 miles to break in after installation. NVH is subjective, so some users may find NVH to be increased or decreased from our rating. If you are experiencing higher than quoted NVH with this product, please evaluate the installation to ensure to components are touching each other and email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
We're proud to announce the availability of our new Density Line Engine Mounts for N52 & N54/N55 powered BMWs!
034Motorsport's Density Line Mounts are the new standard in comfort and performance. Our mounts are redesigned with performance in mind, and manufactured from high-durometer rubber for increased performance and durability, without sacrificing comfort. Density Line Mounts are optimized void-free and fluid-free, eliminating the slop associated with the factory mounts.
034Motorsport Street Density Engine Mounts are manufactured from 50 durometer rubber, which is a significant upgrade from the 45 durometer rubber used in stock BMW mounts. Since the mounts are also optimized void-free and solid-filled, the resulting mount is substantially stiffer than stock, without introducing any additional noise, vibration, or harshness into the cabin. The mount bodies are made from high quality cast aluminum using OEM production techniques.
The result is greatly reduced drivetrain slop, crisper shifting, and minimal wheel hop, without any noticeable increase in noise, vibration, or harshness (NVH) inside of the cabin. The solid rubber, optimized void-free and fluid-free design eliminates the possibility of leakage and collapse, which is a very common issue with factory mounts. These mounts are a completely re-engineered performance solution, not just inserts for use with the factory mounts.
- Manufactured from 50 Durometer (Street Density) Rubber with Optimized Void-Free Construction
- Reduced Drivetrain Slop
- Decreased Engine Movement Under Load
- More Direct Power Transfer
- Improved Shifting Feel
- Complete Drop-In Replacement of Factory Engine Mount
- Sold Individually
- N51/N52 Cars Require 2 Mounts
- N54/N55 Cars Require 1 Mount (Driver Side)
- 2006 - 2011 BMW 130i (E81)
- 2005 - 2011 BMW 130i (E87)
- 2006 - 2013 BMW 125i / 128i / 135i Convertible (E88)
- 2006 - 2013 BMW 125i / 128i / 135i / M Coupe (E82)
- 2006 - 2011 BMW 323i / 325i / 325xi / 328i / 328xi / 330i / 330xi / 335i / 335xi Sedan (E90)
- 2006 - 2012 BMW 323i / 325i / 325xi / 328i / 328xi / 330i / 330xi / 335i / 335xi Touring (E91)
- 2005 - 2010 BMW 323i / 325i / 325xi / 328i / 328xi / 330i / 330xi / 335i / 335xi Coupe (E92)
- 2005 - 2013 BMW 323i / 325i / 330i / 335i Convertible (E93)
- 2009 - 2015 BMW X1 25iX / X1 28iX / X1 35iX (E84)
- 2008 - 2015 BMW Z4 23i / Z4 30i / Z4 35i / Z4 35is Roadster (E89)
- Does NOT Fit F-Series Vehicles
- 1 Year Limited Replacement Warranty (If you encounter any issues with our products outside of the warranty period, we will work with you to provide a resolution.)
High-Durometer Rubber vs. Polyurethane:
Density Line Mounts are manufactured from high-durometer rubber instead of polyurethane for a number of reasons. While vulcanized rubber mounts are more expensive to prototype due to increased complexity of manufacturing and high initial tooling costs, rubber is inherently better than polyurethane as a damping medium for mounts and bushings.
Rubber is able to deal with stress under both tension and compression, while polyurethane mounts rely on the damping medium to be effective only under compression. Rubber is also excellent in shear, where polyurethane is ineffective, making it ideal for applications that apply a shear force to the bushing during articulation.
Rubber does not pack and wear like polyurethane does, which ultimately results in a long-lasting part with consistent performance and comfort.
|Part Number Interchange||22116760330|
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov