Motorsport Billet Adjustable Rear Sway Bar End Link For BMW E9X
Replace your flimsy, imprecise OEM sway bar end links with the performance engineered 034Motorsport Billet Adjustable Rear Sway Bar End Link Kit from 034Motorsport for all E9X M3 and 3 Series, and E8X 1M and 1 series.
Designed to improve handling, road feel, and steering response, 034Motorsport's Billet Adjustable Rear Sway Bar End Links allow for the uncompromised transfer of suspension energy and movement to the sway bar. With its adjustable length design, the 034Motorsport Billet Adjustable Rear Sway Bar End Links allow for lowered vehicles to maintain proper preload on the sway bar.
Please Note: For lowered vehicles, always check all clearances over the full articulation of the suspension in order to identify possible interference. We recommend running 034Motorsport suspension components, as they have been designed and tested to work together, without interference.Installation Effort: MODERATE NVH Levels: MEDIUM - HIGH
NVH is the measurement of how much noise, vibration, & harshness gets transmitted into the cabin of your vehicle. 034Motorsport Motorsport End Links transfer medium to high amounts of NVH to the cabin based on user feedback. NVH is subjective so some users may find NVH to be increased or decreased from our rating.
Replace your flimsy, imprecise OEM sway bar end links with 034Motorsport performance-engineered adjustable spherical end links! 034Motorsport's Billet Adjustable Rear Sway Bar End Links allow for the uncompromised transfer of suspension energy and movement to the sway bar. With its adjustable length design, the 034Motortsport Billet Adjustable Rear Sway Bar End Links allow you to maintain proper preload on the sway bar when lowering your car. 034Motorsport sway bar end links are the only options on the market with high misalignment sphericals, ensuring that the end links do not bind as the suspension articulates.
In addition, adjustable sway bar end links allow you to adjust preload on the sway bar, as well as alleviate potential sway bar clearance issues caused by lowering your car.
WHAT IS SWAY BAR PRELOAD?
When a sway bar is preloaded, it means that it is already twisted when the car is at rest, and it’s trying to roll the car to one side because of this. This will lead to asymmetric behavior and the car will favor tuning one way versus the other.
Preload is detectable when the car is at ride-height on a flat surface, and removal of an end link is difficult because the sway bar is already twisted and applying force on the bolt, or installing the end link is difficult because the bar needs to be twisted to insert the bolt through the hole in the sway bar. With equal-length non-adjustable sway bar end links, removing preload is not possible.
By utilizing our 034Motorsport adjustable end links, the lengths of each end link can be adjusted so that the end link can be easily installed at ride height without needing to twist the bar to get it to fit. Zero preload provides symmetrical handling in right and left turns.
- CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum End Link Bodies - Anodized Black for Durability
- CNC Machined Stainless Steel End Link Spacers
- Motorsport Quality Aurora Spherical Bearings Featuring Self-Lubricating Teflon Race Lining
- Spherical Design Eliminates Deflection and Ensures Proper Articulation
- Fully Adjustable
- Direct Drop-In Replacement for Factory End Links
- Fully Rebuildable
- Sold In Pairs
- Fits all E9X M3 and 3 Series, and E8X 1M and 1 series
Replaces OE Part:
- Motorsport Billet Adjustable Rear Sway Bar End Link (Pair)
- BMW 1M Coupe E82 2008-2013
- BMW M3 Sedan E90 2006-2012
- BMW M3 Coupe E92 2006-2012
- BMW M3 Convertible E93 2006-2012
- BMW 1 Series Coupe E82 2008-2013 all models
- BMW 1 Series Convertible E88 2008-2013 - all models
- BMW 3 Series Sedan E90 2006-2012 - all models
- BMW 3 Series Touring E91 2006-2012 - all models
- BMW 3 Series Coupe E92 2006-2012 all models
- BMW 3 Series Convertible E93 2006-2012 - all models
The installation of your can take from 1 to 4 hours to complete based on the vehicle. You can access our detailed installation guide by clicking the icon on the left.
|Part Number Interchange||33556764428|
- Motor Mount, Street Density Line, BMW N52/N54/N55Special Price $103.50 Regular Price $115.00
- Motor Mount, Street Density Line, BMW N54/N55, Passenger SideSpecial Price $103.50 Regular Price $115.00
- Density Motor Mount, BMW E36, E46 & E90/E92/E93 BMWSpecial Price $82.80 Regular Price $92.00
- Transmission Mount, Street Density Line, BMWSpecial Price $26.10 Regular Price $29.00
- Density Line Front Control Arm Kit for BMW E9XSpecial Price $310.50 Regular Price $345.00
- Billet Aluminum Rear Subframe Mount Insert Kit, E9X BMWSpecial Price $195.30 Regular Price $217.00
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov