Sway Bar End Links, Motorsport, Rear, Adjustable, B6/B7 Audi A4/S4/RS4 Quattro & FWD
Replace your flimsy, imprecise OEM sway bar end links with these performance engineered adjustable spherical endlinks from 034Motorsport!
034Motorsport's Adjustable Rear Sway Bar End Links allow for uncompromised transfer of suspension movement to the sway bar, and are adjustable in length.
- CNC Machined Steel Adapter Hardware (Zinc Plated for Durability)
- CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum Spacers (Anodized Black for Durability)
- Motorsport Quality Aurora Spherical Bearings Featuring Self-Lubricating Teflon Race Lining
- Includes New High-Grade Installation Hardware
- Rubber Dust Boots Now Included!
- Increased Adrenaline Levels When Driving
- Remove Sway Bar Preload - Essential When Corner Balancing
- Improved Sway Bar Reaction Time & Accuracy
- Hang Around Your Neck to Attract the Honeys When Out at the Club
- 2002 - 2005 Audi A4 (B6)
- 2003 - 2005 Audi S4 (B6)
- 2005.5 - 2008 Audi A4 (B7)
- 2005.5 - 2008 Audi S4 (B7)
- 2006 - 2008 Audi RS4 (B7)
Compatible with all stock and aftermarket sway bars.
Please Note: We recommend using Blue Loctite when installing the bolt that connects the sway bar to the end link (M10x20) in this kit!
The assembly of your Sway Bar End Links, Motorsport, Rear, Adjustable, B6/B7 Audi A4/S4/RS4 Quattro & FWD is a relatively simple process. You can access our detailed assembly guide by clicking the link below.
Download Sway Bar End Links, Motorsport, Rear, Adjustable, B6/B7 Audi A4/S4/RS4 Quattro & FWD Assembly Guide
- Motor Mount, Density Line, B5, B6, B7, and C5 Audi ModelsAs low as $113.00
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov