Wagner Tuning EVO 3 Competition Intercooler Kit for 8S Audi TTRS
The Wagner Tuning EVO 3 Competition Intercooler for 8S Audi TTRS features a core dimension of 515mm x 367mm x 95mm and thus offers a 84% larger cooling surface and 101% more charge air volume compared to the original intercooler. The intercooler end tanks are constructed of cast aluminum and have been optimized utilizing CAD flow analysis.
The help of additional air baffles inside of the inlet provide for a uniform filling of the intercooler. The result is excellent cooling properties with minimum back pressure, making this kit ideal for racing. The intercooler and the original crossmember form a stable unit and weigh only 25.8lbs combined. The Wagner Tuning EVO 3 Competition Intercooler makes use of the original mounting points and is easy to install. Experience optimum charged air cooling with a clear increase in performance! 68mm In and Outlets.
- 68mm Inlet and Outlet
- Cooling Surface of 1890cm2 compared to 1024cm2 from the Factory Intercooler.
- Charge Air Volume of 16.5L compared to 8.2L from the Factory Intercooler.
- CAD / FEM Optimized Cast Aluminum End Tanks
- OEM Mounting Points
- Integrated Crossmember
Includes integrated crossmember.
Note: Slight modification may be required for installation.
- Control Arm Pair, Density line, Rear Upper Adjustable, Volkswagen & Audi PQ35, MQB, and MQB EVOSpecial Price $344.70 Regular Price $383.00
- Billet Aluminum MQB Rear Subframe Mount Inserts, 8V/8V.5 Audi A3/S3/RS3 Quattro, MkIII Audi TT/TTS/TTRS Quattro, & MkVII Volkswagen Golf RSpecial Price $129.60 Regular Price $144.00
- Spherical Rear Trailing Arm Kit, Volkswagen & Audi MQB and MQB EVOSpecial Price $415.80 Regular Price $462.00
- Density Line Adjustable Rear Toe Links, Volkswagen & Audi MQBSpecial Price $238.50 Regular Price $265.00
- 034Motorsport Billet Spherical Dogbone Mount, 8S Audi TT RS & 8V/8V.5 Audi RS3Special Price $278.10 Regular Price $309.00
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov