Dynamic+ Lowering Springs For B8/B8.5 Audi Q5/SQ5
Dynamic+ Lowering Springs for the B8/B8.5 Audi Q5/SQ5 are the perfect solution for those looking to lower their vehicle and improve handling dynamics while retaining excellent ride quality. A true no-compromise solution, Dynamic+ Lowering Springs provide a sport-inspired and functional stance, rewarding drivers with precise vehicle control and OEM+ comfort levels. These springs were engineered in-house and tested extensively on 034Motorsport's internal Q5’s and SQ5’s before release to ensure that they deliver the ideal combination of performance, looks, comfort, and reliability. Installation Effort: HOT
Dynamic+ Lowering Springs were engineered and tested in-house at 034Motorsport to deliver superb ride quality and optimal handling performance. Designed as a true no-compromise solution, Dynamic+ Lowering Springs provide an aggressive yet functional stance, and reward drivers with precise vehicle control and OEM+ comfort levels.
Dynamic+ Lowering Springs were thoroughly evaluated on the street and track on 034Motorsport's B8 Q5, and B8.5 SQ5 Development Vehicles, and by independent Audi enthusiasts before release. The selected spring rates, unique dual-rate spring design, and ride height are the culmination of months testing - thousands of miles of commuting and aggressive back road driving - resulting in a lowering kit that is perfectly matched to the factory dampers.
Our goal is never to offer the maximum lowering at the expense of damper control and performance, or a dumped stance that causes the car to scrape or bottom out. At the heart of the 034Motorsport engineering philosophy is a rule of always optimizing a product across a broad range of product variables to offer the best performance.
Each set of Dynamic+ Lowering Springs are manufactured in the USA at an ISO 9001 certified facility and tested to 034Motorsport's exacting specifications to ensure they deliver unmatched levels of handling performance. These springs are the ideal suspension solution for the discerning Audi Q5/SQ5 owner who desires to lower their vehicle and enhance their driving experience.
- Improved Handling Performance & Chassis Dynamics
- Reduced Body Roll & Understeer
- Superb Comfort & Ride Quality
- Optimized lowering to provide sufficient ground clearance and damper performance
- Slight positive rake to accommodate loads
- Made to a tolerance of +/- 5% (industry standard is +/- 10%)
- Lightweight, High-Strength Construction
- Compatible with Audi Adaptive Suspension
- Shot Peened & Powdercoated
- Made in USA at ISO 9001 Certified Facility
- Provides between 2.5" and 3.5" of lowering**
- Front: 60mm-80mm Lower
- Rear: 60mm-80mm Lower
- ** Exact amounts can vary from car to car based on Q5 or SQ5, also wheels, offsets, spacers, as well as rolling diameter and widths of different tire sizes and brands all influence how much the springs lower as well as visually how the lowering will look. While exact lowering distances can vary, the percentage of the drop is consistent with the natural variability in all suspension spring designs. Due to the extreme amount of drop in these springs those differences become amplified. We can guarantee the performance, handling and ride quality of all springs, as well as that the kit will give the car a positive rake meaning the front of the car is slightly lower than the back which looks best and also allows the rear suspension to accommodate heavy loads and sit level.
Effective Spring Rates:
- Front: 382 lbs/in (Linear)
- Rear: 213 lbs/in (Linear)
- Front: ~10% increase - 275/431 lbs/in (dual rate)
- Rear: ~15% increase - 174/248 lbs/in (dual rate)
- Density Line Control Arm Kit, B8/B8.5 Audi A4/S4, A5/S5/RS5 & Q5/SQ5As low as $774.90 Regular Price $861.00
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov