Dynamic+ Lowering Springs For B8/B8.5 Audi Q5/SQ5
Dynamic+ Lowering Springs for the B8/B8.5 Audi Q5/SQ5 are the perfect solution for those looking to lower their vehicle and improve handling dynamics while retaining excellent ride quality.
A true no-compromise solution, Dynamic+ Lowering Springs provide a sport-inspired and functional stance, rewarding drivers with precise vehicle control and OEM+ comfort levels. These springs were engineered in-house and tested extensively on 034Motorsport's internal Q5’s and SQ5’s before release to ensure that they deliver the ideal combination of performance, looks, comfort, and reliability.Installation Effort: HOT NVH Levels: LOW
NVH is the measurement of how much noise, vibration, & harshness gets transmitted into the cabin of your vehicle. 034Motorsport Dynamic+ Lowering Springs transfer low amounts of NVH to the cabin in the form of mild road noise increases based on user feedback. Should you experience any other noises following your installation, confirm your installation was done properly with all components torqued to spec. As always, do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions following your installation. NVH is subjective so some users may find NVH to be increased or decreased from our rating.
Dynamic+ Lowering Springs were engineered and tested in-house at 034Motorsport to deliver superb ride quality and optimal handling performance. Designed as a true no-compromise solution, Dynamic+ Lowering Springs provide an aggressive yet functional stance, and reward drivers with precise vehicle control and OEM+ comfort levels.
Dynamic+ Lowering Springs were thoroughly evaluated on the street and track on 034Motorsport's B8 Q5, and B8.5 SQ5 Development Vehicles, and by independent Audi enthusiasts before release. The selected spring rates, unique dual-rate spring design, and ride height are the culmination of months testing - thousands of miles of commuting and aggressive back road driving - resulting in a lowering kit that is perfectly matched to the factory dampers.
Our goal is never to offer the maximum lowering at the expense of damper control and performance, or a dumped stance that causes the car to scrape or bottom out. At the heart of the 034Motorsport engineering philosophy is a rule of always optimizing a product across a broad range of product variables to offer the best performance.
Each set of Dynamic+ Lowering Springs are manufactured in the USA at an ISO 9001 certified facility and tested to 034Motorsport's exacting specifications to ensure they deliver unmatched levels of handling performance. These springs are the ideal suspension solution for the discerning Audi Q5/SQ5 owner who desires to lower their vehicle and enhance their driving experience.
Why Are Dynamic+ Coil Spring Sleeves Needed?
When designing 034Motorsport Dynamic+ Lowering Springs, we are not simply making a shorter spring. With lowering springs, the misconception is that the overall coil length is shorter. The spring itself is actually the same length as the OEM spring but they are designed with some of the coils in the spring closer together, which "stack" under weight, giving you the lowered ride height. Since the coils are physically closer to one another, when the suspension compresses and decompresses, the coils stack and rise.
Coils stacking is engineered into the design of the majority of aftermarket lowering springs, aftermarket coilovers, and sometimes even OEM suspension. This depends largely on the design of the car during the engineering process.
In some cases when these coils stack under heavy, they can create excess noise. For this reason, 034Motorsport offers Dynamic+ Coil Spring Sleeves to dampen the noise between coils. Not all Dynamic+ Lowering Springs will require these Coil Spring Sleeves, and for those that do, 034Motorsport includes a pair of Coil Spring Sleeves that are pre-installed in the appropriate location.
- Improved Handling Performance & Chassis Dynamics
- Reduced Body Roll & Understeer
- Superb Comfort & Ride Quality
- Optimized lowering to provide sufficient ground clearance and damper performance
- Slight positive rake to accommodate loads
- Made to a tolerance of +/- 5% (industry standard is +/- 10%)
- Lightweight, High-Strength Construction
- Compatible with Audi Adaptive Suspension
- Shot Peened & Powdercoated
- Made in USA at ISO 9001 Certified Facility
- Provides between 2.5" and 3.5" of lowering**
- Front: 60mm-80mm Lower
- Rear: 60mm-80mm Lower
- ** Exact amounts can vary from car to car based on Q5 or SQ5, also wheels, offsets, spacers, as well as rolling diameter and widths of different tire sizes and brands all influence how much the springs lower as well as visually how the lowering will look. While exact lowering distances can vary, the percentage of the drop is consistent with the natural variability in all suspension spring designs. Due to the extreme amount of drop in these springs those differences become amplified. We can guarantee the performance, handling and ride quality of all springs, as well as that the kit will give the car a positive rake meaning the front of the car is slightly lower than the back which looks best and also allows the rear suspension to accommodate heavy loads and sit level.
Effective Spring Rates:
- Front: 382 lbs/in (Linear)
- Rear: 213 lbs/in (Linear)
- Front: ~10% increase - 275/431 lbs/in (dual rate)
- Rear: ~15% increase - 174/248 lbs/in (dual rate)
- Supercharger Heat Exchanger Upgrade Kit for Audi B8/B8.5 Q5/SQ5Special Price $972.00 Regular Price $1,080.00
- Density Line Control Arm Kit, B8/B8.5 Audi A4/S4, A5/S5/RS5 & Q5/SQ5As low as $711.00 Regular Price $790.00
- 034Motorsport X-Brace Billet Aluminum Chassis Reinforcement, B8/B8.5 Audi A4/S4/RS4, A5/S5/RS5, Q5/SQ5, AllroadSpecial Price $536.40 Regular Price $596.00
- Motor Mount, Track Density Line, B8/B8.5 Audi A4/S4, A5/S5, Q5/SQ5 3.0 TFSI & 3.2L FSISpecial Price $213.30 Regular Price $237.00
- Billet Aluminum Rear Subframe Mount Insert Kit, B8/B8.5 Audi S4/RS4, S5/RS5, Allroad, Q5/SQ5Special Price $146.70 Regular Price $163.00
- 034Motorsport Drivetrain Mount Insert Package, B8/B8.5 Audi A4/S4/RS4, A5/S5/RS5, Q5/SQ5 Billet AluminumSpecial Price $256.50 Regular Price $285.00
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov