Dynamic+ TCU Software Upgrade for AL551 ZF8 Transmission, B8/B8.5 Q5/SQ5, C7/C7.5 A6/A7 3.0TFSI
034Motorsport Dynamic+ Performance TCU Software for B8/B8.5 Q5/SQ5 & C7/C7.5 A6/A7 models equipped with the AL551 8-Speed ZF8 transmission and 3.0TFSI Supercharged Engine! Flashed directly through your vehicle’s OBD-II port, 034Motorsport’s proprietary calibrations for the AL551 TCU safely and effectively optimize its operation for Stage 1, Stage 2, or Stage 2+ Dynamic+ Performance ECU Software. The result is a noticeable improvement in acceleration without sacrificing comfort or reliability.
In addition, End User Flashing allows Dynamic+ Performance Software customers to receive and install software updates and revisions, flash back to stock, or upgrade to the next stage of performance software for their vehicle. Some TCU Box Codes may require additional development time or a read of the factory ECU before the software is available.
Please Note: Use this product page only if you plan to flash this software to your ECU yourself. To install this software you must have a 034Motorsport Dynamic+ End User Flashing Kit. If you do not have our Dynamic+ End User Flashing Kit and would like to flash from home, click the Icon above and add the Flashing Kit to your cart! (If you do not purchase/own one, you will not be able to flash this software to your ECU and TCU). If you already have a Dynamic+ End User Flashing Kit, simply purchase the software without purchasing the flashing kit.
Alternatively, this 034Motorsport Dynamic+ Performance Software can be installed for you, without the need to purchase the End User Flashing Kit, at 034Motorsport's Service Department in Fremont, CA, as well as the 034Motorsport Dynamic+ Performance Software Dealers listed here. Dealer flashes must be purchased directly through the dealer facility (including 034Motorsport's Service Department), not through this product page.
Flashed directly through your vehicle’s OBD-II port, 034Motorsport’s proprietary calibrations for the AL551 TCU safely and effectively optimize its operation for Stage 1, Stage 2, or Stage 2+ Dynamic+ Performance ECU Software. The result is a noticeable improvement in acceleration, without any sacrifice in comfort or reliability.
Dynamic+ TCU Tuning Features:Increased Maximum Shift Point
- With accompanying 034Motorsport ECU tuning, the maximum RPM before shifting is raised from the factory 6,300RPM to 7,200RPM, significantly increasing the ability to maximize the performance of your supercharged V6!
- To further enhance the drivability of your Audi, the shift times are dramatically decreased in all driving modes, which ultimately results in quicker acceleration.
- Torque converter stall during launch control has been raised to allow for a higher launch RPM, maximizing the performance of your supercharged V6 at the drag strip!
- Alongside the standard launch control, the Dynamic+ AL551 TCU Tune is compatible with Advanced Launch Control, found on all 034Motorsport Supercharged 3.0T ECU Tunes (Non-CREC).
Adjustable Launch RPM via Cruise Control Stalk
- Limited to Maximum Torque Converter Stall RPM
Adjustable Launch Load via Throttle Pedal
- Maximize available traction by launching by changing the pedal angle while staging! For maximum load, floor it!
Cooling Fans & Auxiliary Supercharger Coolant Pump at 100% below 10kph
- With the cruise control stalk in the ON position, the cooling fans and auxiliary supercharger coolant pump will run at 100% duty cycle to minimize heat soak and reduce charge air temps in preparation for your next run down the strip! Once beyond 10kph, the cooling fans and auxiliary pump resume regular operation.
Soft Cut and Ignition Cut Style Launch Control
- Depending on the ECU file you are running, launch control RPMs will be limited by our Fuel Cut Launch Strategy or our Ignition Cut Strategy. Ignition Cut Launch Control is only available on Test-Pipe files for Sanctioned Racing Use Only.
Improved Torque Management:
As with any automatic transmission vehicle, the ECU and TCU computers work synchronously to properly apply torque to the vehicle's drivetrain in a safe and reliable manner. Within both the ECU and TCU, there are factory safety tables that limit overall torque output based upon what the factory first tuned the car for. The ECU reports the output of torque from the engine to the TCU, and the TCU decides if this is suitable, or too much. If it is too much, the TCU will command the ECU to reduce torque output based upon its safety tables.
034Motorsport takes a holistic approach with its Dynamic+ Tuning, and aims to retain as many OEM safety protocols as possible. While it is possible to tune around the factory TCU torque limiters from the ECU side, this is done at the expense of torque safety features that are integral in keeping your transmission running safely. 034Motorsport’s calibrators tune the ECU to work with the TCU to provide accurate torque values, and recalibrate the appropriate safety ranges for the TCU. Taking these extra steps to retain OEM safety systems on the ECU and TCU side is just one of the many reasons that Dynamic+ software provides substantial yet reliable performance increases.
|Stock TCU Software||034Motorsport Performance TCU Software|
|Maximum Shift RPM||6,300 RPM||7,200 RPM|
|Launch Control RPM**||Single Point - ~2,100 RPM||Maximum Converter Stall RPM - Varies based on TQ Output (2,900-3,400 RPM)|
|Advanced Launch Control Compatibility||No||Yes|
|Torque Limit||Stock||Increased to Match ECU Tune|
034MOTORSPORT DYNAMIC+ END USER FLASHING KIT:
034Motorsport's Dynamic+ End User Flashing Kit allows customers to install their 034Motorsport Dynamic+ Performance Software themselves. In addition, End User Flashing allows Dynamic+ Performance Software customers to receive and install software updates and revisions, flash back to stock, or upgrade to the next stage of performance software for their vehicle.Requirements for End User Flashing:
- Windows 10 Laptop with Available USB Port
- Power Supply for Laptop
- Secure Wired (Or Very Stable WiFi) High-Speed Internet Connection
- Battery Charger, 20AMP minimum (CTEK Brand recommended)
- Available Electrical Outlets
- 034Motorsport OBD-II Adapter
- USB-A to USB-B Cable
- Carrying Case
- User Credentials (Provided Via Email)
- This product is sold for racing use as well as use on vehicles not registered for on highway use.
- By purchasing this product, you understand that this product is sold for racing use as well as used on vehicles not registered for on highway use, and that it is not legal for use on highway or street vehicles.
This 034Motorsport TCU Upgrade can be flashed directly through your vehicle's factory OBD-II diagnostic port at home using the 034Motorsport Dynamic+ End User Flashing Kit or by bringing your vehicle to 034Motorsport or any 034Motorsport Dynamic+ Performance Software Dealer listed here.
Installation typically takes 20-25 minutes.
- 034Motorsport B8/B8.5 Audi S4/S5 & Q5/SQ5 3.0 TFSI Performance Software
As low as $100.00
- Dual Pulley Performance Pack, 190mm, Audi B8 S4/S5/Q5/SQ5, C7 A6/A7, D4 A8 3.0 TFSI
As low as $1,563.70 Regular Price $1,646.00
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov