Motor Mount, Street Density, C7/C7.5 Audi S6/S7/RS7
034Motorsport Street Density Motor Mounts are the new standard in comfort and performance. These mounts are redesigned with performance in mind, and manufactured from high-durometer rubber for increased performance and durability, without sacrificing comfort. Street Density Motor Mounts are optimized void-free and fluid-free, eliminating the slop and the possibility of leakage and collapse associated with the factory mounts. The mount bodies are made from high-quality cast aluminum using OEM production techniques and employ emulators to replicate the electronics of the factory motor mounts for plug-and-play installation. This ensures MIL-free operation for cars equipped with active motor mounts.
Street Density Motor Mounts are manufactured from high-durometer rubber instead of polyurethane for a number of reasons. While vulcanized rubber mounts are more expensive to prototype due to the complexity of manufacturing and high initial tooling costs, rubber is inherently better than polyurethane as a damping medium for mounts and bushings. Rubber is able to deal with stress under both tension and compression, while polyurethane mounts rely on the damping medium to be effective only under compression. Rubber is also excellent in shear, where polyurethane is ineffective, making it ideal for applications that apply a shear force to the bushing during articulation. Rubber does not pack and wear like polyurethane does, which ultimately results in a long-lasting part with consistent performance and comfort.
While factory motor mounts will wear and tear prematurely, 034Motorsport Street Density Motor Mounts are reliable for stock and upgraded power levels.
Note: While no visible error codes or check engine light (CEL) will be shown on the dashboard, it is possible that some vehicles may have a "soft code" when scanned. There is no cause for concern with this code, as your car will function without issue.
- Manufactured from 55 Durometer Rubber with Optimized Void-Free Construction
- Built-In Sensor with Plug-In Connector for Vehicles Equipped with Factory Active Mounts (Plug and Play)
- Reduced Drivetrain Slop
- Decreased Engine Movement Under Load
- More Direct Power Transfer
- Improved Shifting Feel
- Complete Drop-In Replacement of Factory Motor Mounts
- Improved Long-Term Durability and Longevity
- Sold in Pairs
- Driver Side Density Mount
- Passenger Side Density Mount
OE PART INTERCHANGE:
- 4H0 199 255 T
- 4H0 199 256 T
|Part Number Interchange||4H0 199 255 T, 4H0 199 256 T|
- Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar, B8/B8.5 Audi Q5/SQ5 & C7/C7.5 A6/S6/RS6/A7/S7/RS7Special Price $279.00 Regular Price $310.00
- Dynamic+ Adjustable Rear Sway Bar End Link Kit for B8/8.5 Audi A4/S4, A5/S5, Q5/SQ5 & C7/C7.5 A6/S6/RS6, A7/S7/RS7Special Price $132.30 Regular Price $147.00
- 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum Rear Differential Mount Upgrade, B8 Audi A4/S4/RS4, A5/S5/RS5, Q5/SQ5 & C7 Audi A6/S6/RS6, A7/S7/RS7Special Price $96.30 Regular Price $107.00
- Billet Aluminum Rear Subframe Mount Insert Kit, B8/B8.5 Audi S4/RS4, S5/RS5, Allroad, Q5/SQ5Special Price $142.20 Regular Price $158.00
- 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum Rear Differential Carrier Mount Insert Kit, B8 Audi A4/S4/RS4, A5/S5/RS5, Q5/SQ5 & C7 Audi A6/S6/RS6, A7/S7/RS7Special Price $99.00 Regular Price $110.00
- 034Motorsport Transmission Mount Insert, C7 Audi A6/S6/RS6 & A7/S7/RS7, Billet AluminumSpecial Price $85.50 Regular Price $95.00
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov