Strut Mount Bearing, Volkswagen & Audi MQB and MQB EVO
Make the most out of your new Density Line Strut Mounts and replace the upper strut bearing while you're in there. These front bearings see a lot of load from the suspension, and can wear and become noisy over time.
This factory replacement strut bearing will make for improved ride quality when refreshing the front suspension on yourVolkswagen & Audi MQB and MQB EVO vehicle.
- 2015 - 2020 Audi A3/S3/RS3 (8V - MQB)
- 2022 - Present Audi A3/S3 (8Y - MQB EVO)
- 2015 - Present Audi TT/TTS/TTRS (8S - MQB)
- 2015 - 2020 Volkswagen Golf/GTI/R (Mk7/7.5 - MQB)
- 2022 - Present Volkswagen GTI/R (Mk8 - MQB EVO)
- 2015 - 2020 Volkswagen E-Golf (Mk7/7.5)
- 2019 - Present Volkswagen Jetta (Mk7)
Please Note: One vehicle requires 2 bearings.
The installation of your 034Motorsport MkVII Volkswagen Golf/GTI/R & 8V/8V.5/8S Audi A3/S3/TT/TTS MQB Density Line Strut Mounts is an involved process which requires removal of the factory strut assembly. You can access our detailed installation guide by clicking the icon on the left.
Download MkVII Volkswagen Golf/GTI/R & 8V/8V.5/8S Audi A3/S3/TT/TTS Strut Mount Upgrade Install Guide
|Part Number Interchange||5Q0412249E|
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov