Res-X Resonator Delete, MkVII Volkswagen Golf R & 8V Audi A3/S3 Quattro
The 034Motorsport Res-X Resonator Delete unleashes a throaty growl that exudes the sound of performance and warns bystanders that this isn't your average 4-cylinder. The new aggressive exhaust note is accomplished by removing the heavy factory resonator and replacing it with a ready-to-install 034Motorsport Res-X Resonator Delete.
No welding required! This is a true bolt-in exhaust upgrade that eliminates the quiet factory resonator for a deeper exhaust growl.
Enjoy a more aggressive exhaust note with no noticeable drone inside the cabin at a fraction of the cost of more expensive cat-back systems.
8V Audi A3/S3 Quattro & MkVII Volkswagen Golf R Res-X Features
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Deeper, Aggressive Exhaust Note
- No Added Drone Inside Cabin
- Lighter Than Factory Resonator
- Completely Reversible Installation
- 034Motorsport Res-X Resonator Delete for MkVII Volkswagen Golf R & 8V Audi A3/S3 Quattro
- Exhaust Clamp For Bolt-In Installation
- 2015 - Present Audi A3/S3 Quattro (8V - MQB)
- 2.0 TFSI
- 2015 - Present Volkswagen Golf R (MkVII - MQB)
- 2.0 TFSI
The installation of your 034Motorsport 8V Audi A3/S3 & MkVII Volkswagen Golf R Res-X Resonator Delete is a relatively simple process that will take approximately 1 hour to complete. You can access our detailed installation guide by clicking the icon on the left.
Download 8V Audi A3/S3 & MkVII Volkswagen Golf R Res-X Resonator Delete Install Guide
Sound Clips: Res-X Resonator Delete for 8V Audi A3/S3 & MkVII Volkswagen Golf R
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov