Adjustable Solid Front Sway Bar Upgrade, Volkswagen & Audi MQB and MQB EVO
034Motorsport is proud to offer the ultimate front sway bar upgrade for Volkswagen & Audi MQB and MQB EVO vehicles! The 034Motorsport Adjustable Solid Front Sway Bar is made from a single piece of high-quality, 23.8mm thick spring steel for maximum rigidity, and is designed to provide more feedback from the front wheels without compromising comfort on the street.
Engineered to further reduce body roll and enhance steering feel, the 034Motorsport Solid Front Sway Bar is the perfect upgrade for those seeking to positively affect turn-in feel and virtually eliminate lean under hard cornering.
- 23.8mm Diameter
- Solid Spring Steel Construction
- One-Piece Design
- 2-Way Adjustable
- 034Motorsport MQB Adjustable Solid Front Sway Bar Upgrade
- Polyurethane Sway Bar Bushings
- Billet Aluminum Sway Bar Brackets with Integrated Zerk Fittings
- Sway Bar Bracket Installation Hardware Kit
- 2015 - 2020 Audi A3/S3/RS3 (8V - MQB)
- 2022 - Present Audi RS3 (8Y)
- 2022 - Present Audi A3/S3 (8Y - MQB EVO)
- 2015 - Present Audi TT/TTS/TTRS (8S - MQB)
- 2020 - Present Audi RSQ3 (F3 - MQB)
- 2015 - 2020 Volkswagen Golf/GTI/R (Mk7/7.5 - MQB)
- 2022 - Present Volkswagen GTI/R (Mk8 - MQB EVO)
- 2015 - 2020 Volkswagen E-Golf (Mk7/7.5)
Sway Bar Rate Data:
- 034Motorsport (Soft) - 18.5% Rate Increase vs. Factory 8V Audi S3 (24mm) Front Sway Bar
- 034Motorsport (Stiff) - 40.32% Rate Increase vs. Factory 8V Audi S3 (24mm) Front Sway Bar
Note: We highly recommend installing the 034Motorsport MQB Solid Adjustable Rear Sway Bar before upgrading the front. Fitting an upgraded front sway bar to a car with a factory rear sway bar will increase understeer and inhibit handling performance.
034Motorsport RS3 track use alignment specs; these specifications are optimal for a track driven car with a very "loose" handling attitude and lively rear end that drives towards oversteer. Caution should be used with these alignment specs as they can cause the car to over-rotate and spin, especially during throttle-lift conditions while turning:
- Front: (Tires: 265/35-18 Michelin Sport Cup 2)
- Camber: -3.0 degrees each side (034-601-1013 camber mounts)
- Caster: 7.1 degrees (not adjustable)
- Toe: 0.6mm (toe-in) each side
- Rear: (Tires: 245/40-18 Michelin Sport Cup 2)
- Camber: -1.5 degrees each side
- Toe: 0.8mm (toe-in) each side
The installation of your is a complex process. We recommend professional installation by an experienced Audi/Volkswagen specialist.
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov