Dynamic+ Camber Mount Pair, Volkswagen & Audi MQB and MQB EVO
More Camber, More Grip
034Motorsport's Dynamic+ Camber Mounts (US Design Patent D860,874 S) are engineered to significantly improve handling performance for Volkswagen & Audi MQB and MQB EVO models. Designed as a true drop-in upgrade, the Dynamic+ Camber Mount Pair provides an additional 1.4 degrees of negative camber at each of the front wheels to improve both turn in and cornering grip. Most importantly, Dynamic+ Camber Mounts provide a fixed camber increase without the cost, noise, and complexity of adjustable camber plates.
Dynamic+ Camber Mounts are the ideal solution for enthusiasts in search of enhanced handling performance, confidence-inspiring grip, and precise steering response. Equally well-suited for the street and track, Dynamic+ Camber Mounts deliver a perfect balance of performance, durability, and comfort.
Dynamic+ Camber Mount Benefits
- Reengineered Suspension Geometry for Performance Driving
- Additional 1.4 Degrees of Negative Camber at Each Front Wheel (Compared to Factory Strut Mounts)
- Significantly Enhanced Grip When Cornering
- Improved Steering Feel & Handling Response
- Reduced Strut Mount Deflection to Maintain Proper Strut Alignment Under Cornering Load
- Significantly Reduced NVH (Noise, Vibration, Harshness) Increase Compared to Spherical Camber Plates
- Billet Aluminum Construction with Replaceable Density Line Rubber Inner Pucks
- Learn More
Dynamic+ Camber Mounts are machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum and feature 75 Durometer Density Line Rubber center pucks to minimize strut shaft deflection, while simultaneously preventing unwanted noise, vibration, or harshness (NVH) from being transmitted into the cabin. The Dynamic+ Camber Mount Pair is fully rebuildable, and includes new high-grade strut mount bolts for installation.
These mounts will also eliminate the annoying "squeaking" sound often caused by the stock strut mounts when paired with coilover suspensions. Dynamic+ Camber Mounts will only cause a minimal increase in noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH) inside of the cabin. These mounts are a completely re-engineered performance solution, not just inserts for use with the factory mounts.
Dynamic+ Camber Mounts were tested extensively on the street and at the track with multiple 034Motorsport Development Vehicles before release to ensure that they deliver excellent performance and durability.
Features & Fitment
- Complete Drop-In Replacements for Factory Strut Mounts
- CNC-Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum with Clear Anodized Finish
- Proprietary 75 Durometer Rubber Inner Pucks
- Durable, Rebuildable Design
- Sold in Pairs - New High-Grade Strut Mount Bolts Included
- 2015 - 2020 Audi A3 / S3 / RS3 (8V.5/8V)
- 2022 - Present Audi A3 / S3 (8Y)
- 2014 - Present Audi TT / TTS / TTRS (8S)
- 2015 - 2020 Volkswagen Golf / GTI / R (Mk7)
- 2022 - Present Volkswagen GTI / R (Mk8)
- 2015 - 2020 Volkswagen E-Golf (Mk7/7.5)
- 2019 - Present Volkswagen Jetta (Mk7)
Installation & Warranty
- 5Q0 412 331D 5Q0412331D
- 1 Year Limited Replacement Warranty (If you encounter any issues with our products outside of the warranty period, we will work with you to provide a resolution.)
Note: Dynamic+ Camber Mounts are designed for stock and stock-fit style struts and may not fit aftermarket adjustable struts under the strut tower if the strut shaft is significantly longer than stock and protrudes beyond the opening in the strut tower. In this event, additional vehicle modification (clearancing of the strut tower) may be required.
034Motorsport RS3 track use alignment specs; these specifications are optimal for a track driven car with a very "loose" handling attitude and lively rear end that drives towards oversteer. Caution should be used with these alignment specs as they can cause the car to over-rotate and spin, especially during throttle-lift conditions while turning:
- Front: (Tires: 265/35-18 Michelin Sport Cup 2)
- Camber: -3.0 degrees each side (with these camber mounts)
- Caster: 7.1 degrees (not adjustable)
- Toe: 0.6mm (toe-in) each side
- Rear: (Tires: 245/40-18 Michelin Sport Cup 2)
- Camber: -1.5 degrees each side
- Toe: 0.8mm (toe-in) each side
Our test vehicle is also running 034Motorsport front and rear sway bars, and all 034Motorsport spherical Motorsport line of products.
|Part Number Interchange||5Q0412331D|
- Sway Bar End Link Pair, Motorsport, Front, Adjustable, Volkswagen & Audi PQ35, MQB, and MQB EVOSpecial Price $257.40 Regular Price $286.00
- 034Motorsport Spherical Motorsport Rear Sway Bar End Links, Volkswagen & Audi MQB & MQB EVOSpecial Price $238.50 Regular Price $265.00
- Adjustable MQB Solid Rear Sway Bar Upgrade, MkVII Volkswagen Golf R, 8V Audi A3/S3 Quattro, & MkIII Audi TT/TTSSpecial Price $278.10 Regular Price $309.00
- X34 Carbon Fiber MQB Cold Air Intake System, 8V Audi A3/S3/TT/TTS & MkVII VW Golf/GTI/R & MkVII VW GLI, 1.8T/2.0T Gen 3Special Price $623.70 Regular Price $693.00
- Density Line Adjustable Rear Toe Links, Volkswagen & Audi MQBSpecial Price $238.50 Regular Price $265.00
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov