Adjustable MQB Solid Rear Sway Bar Upgrade for Audi RS3 8V/8V.5/8Y & Audi TTRS 8S
034Motorsport's Adjustable MQB Solid Rear Sway Bar Upgrade for the 8V Audi RS3 & 8S Audi TTRS is engineered to improve the handling dynamics and balance of the ultimate iterations of these MQB-platform vehicles.
Designed to be a bolt-in replacement for the hollow factory rear sway bar, this upgrade will drastically reduce body roll and understeer without sacrificing ride quality. Manufactured from a single piece of solid spring steel, this bar is over 50% stiffer than the factory unit, resulting in a much more balanced and agile car, which corners flatter and can be coaxed into oversteer as desired when driving through curves on the street or track.
Please Note: For maximum effectiveness, we recommend upgrading to our MQB Audi/Volkswagen Spherical Rear Sway Bar End Links when installing this rear sway bar.
Please Note: For lowered vehicles, always check all clearances over the full articulation of the suspension in order to identify possible interference. We recommend running 034Motorsport suspension components, as they have been designed and tested to work together, without interference.NVH Levels: NONE - LOW
NVH is the measurement of how much noise, vibration, & harshness gets transmitted into the cabin of your vehicle. 034Motorsport Sway Bars transfer none to low amounts of NVH to the cabin based on user feedback. 034Motorsport Sway Bar Bushings should be lubricated on average every ~6 months for safe upkeep, or if you hear the bushings start to make any noise. NVH is subjective so some users may find NVH to be increased or decreased from our rating.
034Motorsport is proud to offer the ultimate rear sway bar upgrade for the Audi 8V RS3 and Audi 8P TTRS! The 034Motorsport Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar is made from a single piece of high-quality, 0.938 inch thick spring steel for maximum rigidity, and is designed to combat understeer while reducing body roll under hard cornering.
This product was tested thoroughly on the street and track on 034Motorsport's 2018 Audi RS3 and 2018 Audi TTRS Development Vehicles, and multiple enthusiast-owned Audi MQB vehicles before release. The 034Motorsport Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar substantially reduces understeer and body roll on 8V Audi RS3 and 8S Audi TTRS vehicles without compromising comfort on the street.
In addition, the 034Motorsport MQB Rear Sway Bar is engineered to be used effectively with the stock front sway bar. No upgrade in the front is required. The addition of a stiffer front bar can positively affect turn-in feel, but ultimately worsens the platform's tendency to understeer. With the stock front sway bar and upgraded 034Motorsport Solid Rear Sway Bar, body roll is virtually eliminated while turn in and off throttle oversteer are greatly improved.
The RS3/TTRS Spec Rear Sway Bar can also be fit onto the MK7/8 Volkswagen Golf R and 8V/8Y Audi A3/S3. The RS3/TTRS Sway Bar will provide increased body roll reduction and improve rigidity even further!
- Manufactured from high-quality, solid, 0.938” spring steel
- Two positions for adjustability based on driver preference
- Attractive black powdercoat for protection from the elements
- Beautiful billet CNC brackets with clear anodizing for protection from the elements
- Integrated Zerk fittings in the CNC brackets for easy greasing maintenance
- Locating collars to prevent the sway bar from walking side to side
- 034Motorsport 8V Audi RS3 and Audi TTRS Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar
- Polyurethane Sway Bar Bushings
- Billet Aluminum Sway Bar Brackets with Integrated Zerk Fittings
- Sway Bar Bracket Installation Hardware Kit
Sway Bar Rate Data:
- 034Motorsport (Soft) - 81% Rate increase vs. factory Audi RS3/TTRS (21.7mm x 3.0mm) hollow rear sway bar
- 034Motorsport (Stiff) - 102% Rate increase vs. factory Audi RS3/TTRS (21.7mm x 3.0mm) hollow rear sway bar
034Motorsport RS3 track use alignment specs; these specifications are optimal for a track driven car with a very "loose" handling attitude and lively rear end that drives towards oversteer. Caution should be used with these alignment specs as they can cause the car to over-rotate and spin, especially during throttle-lift conditions while turning:
- Front: (Tires: 265/35-18 Michelin Sport Cup 2)
- Camber: -3.0 degrees each side (034-601-1013 camber mounts)
- Caster: 7.1 degrees (not adjustable)
- Toe: 0.6mm (toe-in) each side
- Rear: (Tires: 245/40-18 Michelin Sport Cup 2)
- Camber: -1.5 degrees each side
- Toe: 0.8mm (toe-in) each side
Our test vehicle is also running 034Motorsport front and rear sway bars, and all 034Motorsport spherical Motorsport line of products.
|Cupra (Seat)||Formentor||2021-Present||Mk1 *|
|VW||Jetta Sportwagen 4Motion||2015-Present||Mk7-MQB|
NOTE: * AWD Only
The installation of your is a straightforward process that will take approximately 2 hours to complete. You can access our detailed installation guide by clicking the icon on the left.
- 034Motorsport 2.5TFSI EVO Performance Software, 8V/8S Audi RS3/TTRS
As low as $200.00
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov