RS500 Turbo Upgrade Kit & Tuning Package for 8J (MkII) Audi TTRS 2.5 TFSI
034Motorsport is proud to offer the all-new RS500 Turbo Upgrade & Tuning Package for the 8J Audi TTRS 2.5 TFSI! RS500 was designed for the track day enthusiast seeking an improved usable powerband without sacrificing reliability.Peak Horsepower & Torque:
91 Octane - 468 Horsepower / 448 Foot-Pounds of Torque
100 Octane - 515 Horsepower / 525 Foot-Pounds of Torque
Peak Horsepower & Torque Gains Under Curve:
91 Octane - 113 HP @ 6,600 RPM / 96 TQ @ 3,950 RPM
100 Octane - 144 HP @ 6,600 RPM / 172 TQ @ 3,400 RPM
034Motorsport is proud to offer the RS500 Turbo Upgrade & Tuning Package for the 2.5 TFSI engine found in the 8J Audi TTRS!
RS500 was designed for the track day enthusiast who desires an improved usable powerband without sacrificing reliability. Providing significant increases in horsepower and torque past 5,000 RPM, the RS500 Tuning Package shines on track where the factory turbocharger drops off at higher RPM's. Consisting of an OEM+ turbocharger upgrade, higher-flow high-pressure fuel pump, and 034Motorsport’s proprietary performance software, the RS500 tuning package is the elegant, reliable solution for breathtaking performance on the street or track, at an excellent price point.
At the center of the 034Motorsport RS500 Tuning Package is the LOBA LO500P drop-in hybrid turbocharger upgrade. Made in Germany and based on the factory Borg Warner unit, this turbocharger features a state-of-the-art billet compressor wheel and clipped turbine wheel to allow for higher flow. The backplate, compressor housing, turbine housing, and exhaust manifold have all been CNC-machined for optimal flow and increased performance. The LO500P turbocharger also features an upgraded thrust bearing, is precision-balanced to ensure reliability, and is the only upgraded turbocharger available for the 2.5 TFSI engine that has been tested and approved by Audi Sport (Part Number ASCR13 TT 01 01) during the SP4T Race Car’s development.
034Motorsport’s extensive racing experience with the TT RS led to the development of a new line of performance software for the 2.5 TFSI’s Bosch MED 9 ECU, debuting with the RS500 Tuning Package. 034Motorsport spent a significant amount of time developing and verifying our proprietary software to ensure that RS500 delivers consistent, reliable power under grueling track conditions. Through optimization of the factory ECU's boost, fueling, and timing maps, the RS500 Tuning Package brings out the potential of the LO500P Turbocharger. Peak boost ranges from 21-25 PSI (octane dependent) and tapers to 18 PSI by the new 7,100 RPM redline to keep the turbo running at its optimum efficiency. This conservative, track-oriented boost mapping provides rock-solid performance lap after lap, and is combined with an advanced boost control strategy that allows for increased precision beyond factory limits. Going beyond power improvements, 034Motorsport’s calibrator also made improvements to the throttle mapping, increased idle stability, and enabled left-foot braking. The end result is a tune that drives as smoothly as a factory calibration, with power delivery that is consistent and manageable on the street and track alike.
Along with the LO500P Turbocharger and 034Motorsport ECU Calibrations, the RS500 Tuning Package includes an Autotech High-Pressure Fuel Pump Upgrade, Loba CNC-Machined Compressor Inlet Pipe, and Installation Hardware Kit. RS500 installs as a drop-in replacement for the factory parts, without requiring extensive modifications to other components.
Peak Horsepower & Torque:
- Stock: 372 Horsepower / 369 Foot-Pounds of Torque (As Measured by 034Motorsport on 91 Octane)
- RS500 91 Octane: 468 Horsepower / 448 Foot-Pounds of Torque
- RS500 100 Octane: 515 Horsepower / 525 Foot-Pounds of Torque
Peak Horsepower & Torque Gains Under Curve:
- 91 Octane: 113 HP @ 6,600 RPM / 96 TQ @ 3,950 RPM
- 100 Octane: 144 HP @ 6,600 RPM / 172 TQ @ 3,400 RPM
- Developed In-House on the Street, Track, and 034Motorsport's Chassis Dyno
- Optimized Boost, Timing, and Fueling Maps for Increased Horsepower & Torque
- Increased Rev Limiter to 7,100 RPM
- Speed Limiter (Governor) Removed
- Improved Throttle Response & Power Delivery
- Refined Throttle Mapping for Part Throttle Drive-ability
- Mirrored Throttle Mapping Between Normal & Sport Mode (No More Touchy On/Off Switch!)
- Increased Idle Stability (Especially Helpful with Lightweight Flywheels!)
- More Aggressive Exhaust Flap Control In Sport Mode
- Left-Foot Braking Enabled
- LOBA LO500P Turbocharger
- LOBA LO-3171“Extended Tip” Forged Billet Compressor Wheel
- 5-Axis CNC Re-Profiled Compressor Housing & Backplate
- 5-Axis CNC-Machined Exhaust Manifold
- Clipped Turbine Wheel
- Upgraded Thrust Bearing
- Upgraded Wastegate Actuator
- Precision Balanced Individual Components & CHRA
- Approved Official Audi Sport Part (ASCR13 TT 01 01)
- SCCA World Challenge Legal
- Made in Germany
- Autotech 2.5 TFSI HPFP Upgrade with 034Motorsport Tool
- Heat-Treated Piston & Cylinder
- DLC Coated Piston
- Nano-Ceramic Coated Piston & Cylinder
- Optimized Component Clearances
- LOBA CNC-Machined Compressor Inlet Pipe
- Installation Hardware Kit Included!
- 2012 - 2013 Audi TTRS 2.5 TFSI (8J)
- Audi TT RS Performance Downpipe
- Audi TT RS Performance Intercooler
- Audi TT RS Performance Clutch Kit (Required for 100 Octane)
Note: Upon purchase of this ECU flash, 034Motorsport will contact you to arrange for the shipment of your ECU to 034Motorsport to be flashed. You can also make arrangements to come to 034Motorsport in Fremont, CA to flash your car ore ECU at our facility. We do not currently offer a flash-at-home cable for this ECU flash application.
- This product is sold for racing use as well as use on vehicles not registered for on highway use.
- By purchasing this product, you understand that this product is sold for racing use as well as used on vehicles not registered for on highway use, and that it is not legal for use on highway or street vehicles.
Select Dyno Chart:
Matt Farah Reviews the 034Motorsport Audi TT RS Turbo Kit on The Smoking Tire
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov